Apology

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas & ladies ( Stinker )

I just wanted to take the time to apologies to all of you for my absence from the site. I know that some of you might catch me on facebook. It has been a good amount of time I have been missing from the VTCOA seen. I am still in the Marine Corps until 13 Oct 2010 and I am going to move on. I am currently going to George Mason University were I am a Junior where I am a full time student. I sold my truck, totalled my Vette, broke up with my GF of 7 yrs ( she kicked me out) said I loved my truck to much lol and lost a tuner in the mail ( or my friends Bytch @$$ girl held it and had to returned to sender. Finally got that worked out. So I have had to move on with my life. I am doing great. I miss all of ya'll. I hope all is well and that I will get to see some of you soon. I miss the GTG's. Where is the DC/MD/VA boys at? hit me up

here is my number 202-710-5925
addy: 10305 Friendship Court Fairfax, va 22032

I still have the BANNER and once I get into my old place i can pick it up.My old roommate gets back from Afghanistan end of April so hopefully we can get it to the next member and carlwalski is still a panzy

I sold it as well. I had to down size so I can save up. Oh I have already started. HE HE and I am bout to join a fraternity, I am getting photos to send to fatjack

Come on down to the PCB GTG on June 3rd-6th. I am sure we can make you forget about all the crap, but I have to warn you, you will want to get another truck :D

Glad to see you back.

hey buddy - welcome back, i will be needing the banner, prob july or augest for a G2G

you still got my number - if not ill pm it to you :)

sorry to hear about what's been going on bud,....

Hey Jesus, Sorry to hear of your troubles but glad your sticking around.

was born and raise only a few miles from you Kings Park to be exact... I haven't seen that area in 20 years or so .Was a great place growing up.. It was booming when I left --- The traffic was getting so bad it would take an hour to go 5 miles ---any better now lol...

Big Worm said:

I just wanted to take the time to apologies to all of you for my absence from the site. I know that some of you might catch me on facebook. It has been a good amount of time I have been missing from the VTCOA seen. I am still in the Marine Corps until 13 Oct 2010 and I am going to move on. I am currently going to George Mason University were I am a Junior where I am a full time student. I sold my truck, totalled my Vette, broke up with my GF of 7 yrs ( she kicked me out) said I loved my truck to much lol and lost a tuner in the mail ( or my friends Bytch @$$ girl held it and had to returned to sender. Finally got that worked out. So I have had to move on with my life. I am doing great. I miss all of ya'll.

Sounds like lyrics to a country song! At least your dog didn't run away!

Welcome back! :rock:

Big Worm said:
I sold it as well. I had to down size so I can save up. Oh I have already started. HE HE and I am bout to join a fraternity, I am getting photos to send to fatjack
Thought you had left us forever, now send those damned pics!!!
(Good to hear from you partner)

Good to have you in the house, Jesus.

Semper Fi...... and God bless.

You've seen alotta shit recently. I do hope that it helps you to grow and build a better you.

Tim

Thanks ya'll

You know what I'm doing real well from what I was besides I miss my truck. I cry at night sometimes. ha ha. But, I think that everything was for the best and I am truly happy and getting on with my life. I can always get another truck, GIRL and place to live. and I have 2 of the 3 now.

Darn Man, This close and you didn't call for anything... Stay in touch and you know I always have a spare bedroom for you if you stop by...

Glad to hear things are starting to look up, just remember you are not out there by yourself... You Got Family Here.. :D

Big Worm said:

I just wanted to take the time to apologies to all of you for my absence from the site. I know that some of you might catch me on facebook. It has been a good amount of time I have been missing from the VTCOA seen. I am still in the Marine Corps until 13 Oct 2010 and I am going to move on. I am currently going to George Mason University were I am a Junior where I am a full time student. I sold my truck, totalled my Vette, broke up with my GF of 7 yrs ( she kicked me out) said I loved my truck to much lol and lost a tuner in the mail ( or my friends Bytch @$$ girl held it and had to returned to sender. Finally got that worked out. So I have had to move on with my life. I am doing great. I miss all of ya'll. I hope all is well and that I will get to see some of you soon. I miss the GTG's. Where is the DC/MD/VA boys at? hit me up

here is my number 202-710-5925
addy: 10305 Friendship Court Fairfax, va 22032

I still have the BANNER and once I get into my old place i can pick it up.My old roommate gets back from Afghanistan end of April so hopefully we can get it to the next member and carlwalski is still a panzy
LMAO! you fugger! I was reading it all then got to the last part sucker punch mofo! :D Stick around when you can man, see you on Facebook. ;)

Holy crap lil worm... Lot changing for you, but sounds like a bright future.

-jeff

Nice to have you back...sounds as if you have made some great decisions...

Now consider Sigma Phi Epsilon...before you join a fraternity!!!

Keep the grades up and remember that your efforts in the academic world pay huge dividends in the future.

Apology Accepted

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back