Are These Two The same?

Are These Two Watches The Same?

• Yes! They're exactly alike.

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No! They're very different.

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
I bought a whopper once because I saw a perfect one on television. Sadly it didn't look as perfect in person as the advertised version.... Should have ordered the airbrush upgrade instead of super sized. But anyway, I think trying to pick out the differences of these watches (although there are some) is like splitting hairs here. I would wear 'em both without a thought.:dontknow:

TREKER said:
That is... If the bills are crisp, the coloring has not run, the fibers are still a true blue and red, they all say $100 on them, they are unmarked, must be the new run of bills, the old ones are just dated, they are packaged in plastic, then wrapped in paper, have the proper postage and address, mailed within a considerable timeframe, delivered to my doorstep, and the mailman makes a positive comment about my DIY sections for the website.

Then it works...;)
Damn Treker. You don't know me at all.
SEQUENTIAL!!!
:D

VP- This isn't an airbrush job, or me being an idiot thinking that I'm going to get the Whopper seen on TV when I pull up to BK.

After the snide lady at Timex told me that the one in my hand was the EXACT SAME ONE (colors and all) as the one pictured on the website, I started this thread to find out what other thought.
That's all.

I want my 10 minutes back...

Reading the thread.. studying the pic...

My vote is in (they are identical) other than one looks like it is B/W (except for the little blurb of blue). I know I'm wrong but what else can I say. Kevan.. please PM me the differences. I really need to see if I am that blind or if you are that anal. It will be "our" little secret!

Kevan is not anal!

He has his head so far up his ass on this watch thing that I think he qualifies as oral.

Just because one is gray does NOT mean that it's a B&W photo.

BOTH PHOTOGRAPHS ARE IN COLOR!!!!

Kevan said:
Thanks Chris.
I was worried for a minute there that half the forum still runs B&W monitors. :)

Neither is a knock-off.
The one on my carpet is from Timex.com, direct.
The other picture is courtesy of Timex.com.

Mikey- if you want to get me something for X-mas, CASH always works.
Always.
:D

should have bought a rolex or breightling from an authorized dealer....then we wouldnt have to go through this pain over a timex

Kevan said:
Just because one is gray does NOT mean that it's a B&W photo.

BOTH PHOTOGRAPHS ARE IN COLOR!!!!

Hmmm... Maybe you are color blind. :hmmmm2:

:D:D

well hell then buy one of each of these plastic watches and figure out which one you like the best then send the rest back and get your refund.....thats easy

wheredwhogo? said:
well hell then buy one of each of these plastic watches and figure out which one you like the best then send the rest back and get your refund.....thats easy

Hahahahaha!!!! Would that it were that easy!!!

Oh brother!:rolleyes:

wheredwhogo? said:
See Post #30 in this thread.

you must be really picky...i wanted a sport watch, went to the mall, bought a plastic oakley sport watch and i was done in all of 5 minutes....it does all i need it to do...tell time and time things if need be..and it looks kinda cool too i guess...im only that picky when it comes to my timepieces....i bet your fun to go shopping with......

Anyone that thinks that these two watches are the same must think a hemi and a SRT10 are the same.

wheredwhogo? said:
if a g shock is to big then get a baby g shock...they are smaller
Too bad they only come in pink and....ummm...hot pink.
That'd just drive Mikey insane- someone else with the same watch he has.

wheredwhogo? said:
i hate to break this to you, but the g shock that you said is the triple crown of surfing watch is not the "triple crown of surfing" watch that i find when i do a search.....here is a link to the one i found.....

http://www.marco.com.my/gulfman.htm
My apologies. I should have been more specific.
The watch I currently have is the 1st. Gen Triple Crown Of Surfing model from Casio.
MODEL: GL-130TC
PICTURE: http://nal.cn/home/linglong/L2nd/watch/pic/G-LIDE.jpg (the white one).

Kevan said:
Too bad they only come in pink and....ummm...hot pink.
That'd just drive Mikey insane- someone else with the same watch he has.

My apologies. I should have been more specific.
The watch I currently have is the 1st. Gen Triple Crown Of Surfing model from Casio.
MODEL: GL-130TC
PICTURE: http://nal.cn/home/linglong/L2nd/watch/pic/G-LIDE.jpg (the white one).
Nice but can you say Fred?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back