ASKING FOR V.T.C.O.A. INVOLVEMENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

FSTJACK said:
WTG VTCOA.................................:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You got that right Sir,this place rocks.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

This is great,
Thanks alot guys,keep up the good work!!!:rock:

Donation sent Earl. We Should be able to do VERY well for a great cause.My mom is recovering from breast cancer.She's holding up well and has another month of chemo to go !!

My boss just told us last Monday that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She will be going into surgery the have the lump removed March 27th or 28th. She is a tuff woman but came in crying that day. Very sad and touching. :(

GILMO'S10 said:
Donation sent Earl. We Should be able to do VERY well for a great cause.My mom is recovering from breast cancer.She's holding up well and has another month of chemo to go !!

Thoughts and prayers!

amtrucker22 said:
My boss just told us last Monday that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She will be going into surgery the have the lump removed March 27th or 28th. She is a tuff woman but came in crying that day. Very sad and touching. :(

Sorry to hear about the boss. Cancer is a terrible disease.My mom has got through the process pretty damn good for a 74 yr old lady.With the tech.and medicine nowdays you have a great chance to recover and have a normal life.This rally and show to help support this cause is GREAT!! I KNOW VTCOA will come throug big time on this!!:rock: :rock:

I'm confussed a bit I remember Alex being the one to take donnations and I told her to count me in on pay day. She has a thread up on the other site :confused: So now it's Brat...Okkie doakie Brat I will send my donnation on pay day...count me in :D

count me in for sumthin after payday too

TheSickness said:
I'm confussed a bit I remember Alex being the one to take donnations and I told her to count me in on pay day. She has a thread up on the other site :confused: So now it's Brat...Okkie doakie Brat I will send my donnation on pay day...count me in :D

Not sure yet but I don't think the missus will have an issue with me tossin a couple dollars at this :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

FlyingLow said:
Come on guys. At least throw in a dollar.

OK Earl,you should be getting notification on mine !!!! Hope you don't mind all pennies !!!!:rock: C'mon you cheep bastards :)D ),pitch in,it won't kill you !!!!

A few bucks sent to take this back to the top!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back