AT THE OFFICE.

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Thought I would share a couple of pics. A quick peek into my life, and how I earn my living. This is a 48" forcemain (pipe for sewage under pressure) headed to the nearest treatment center in Brooklyn. The bridge in the background is the Verrazano and the roadway is the Belt Parkway. The tee is a 48" x 30", (discount if you mention the VTCoA) cut in after the pipe had been buried, eventually for air release. Air is not good when pumping liquids. There is much I could add, but I figured most of you would be asleep by now anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2173.jpg
    IMG_2173.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 100
In picture 1 you have about 20 pipe bombs stashed on top of the pipe....wtf is up that...?lol

D

Django said:
In picture 1 you have about 20 pipe bombs stashed on top of the pipe....wtf is up that...?lol

D
Believe it or not, those are the nuts and bolts used to attach the flanged adapter, picture 4. (good eyes)

Last edited:
The only ones I see "earning" a living in these pics are the guys in the hole putting the shit (pipe) together!!!

J/K Cool pics! Thanks for the glimpse into your life!

ntw0rk said:
The only ones I see "earning" a living in these pics are the guys in the hole putting the shit (pipe) together!!!

J/K Cool pics! Thanks for the glimpse into your life!
Very observant!! ntw0rk! (funny too). (wise ass)

Nice, Joey :D :rock:

And...if that pressurized pipe springs a leak...how high does it squirt and how does it smell?

We may have a new job for Mikey...

What's great is many of Mag's enemies know about these pipes as well. Actually it was probably the last vision they had.

I have to stop by and see that shit Joey. Literally.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back