Att. Texas bunch

What kinda of bills do you prefer. Ill make a special trip to the bank. 100s 50s 20s 10s 5s 1s for :elefant:

Whatever you guys do. Do not give him any Coronas until he's done tuning. The man can down some Coronas.:D

ok dallas guys where are we meeting at on the 16 and what time? so we can roll together

only plan i got so far is to be south bound at 4:30 a. of m. that is

soooo whats goin on? i should have my truck back together this weekend :dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
soooo whats goin on? i should have my truck back together this weekend :dontknow:

read the whole thread lil bee fellow:aetsch:

silversnake said:
ok dallas guys where are we meeting at on the 16 and what time? so we can roll together

Good question. I'm in for a convoy of Dallas 10s rolling into H-town. Let's get this figured out.

I don't think I'm gonna make it. 1900 isn't in the shop yet since her new throw-out bearing hasn't arrived and I'm currently in the Western Sahara until I dunno when.:(

WOT said:
Good question. I'm in for a convoy of Dallas 10s rolling into H-town. Let's get this figured out.

Y'all coming down 45 I assume? Maybe us Centex Boyz can jump in line if we go that way? Be an awesome trip! Ask me how I know:D Get a large group of Viper Trucks together on the highway and see what happens. Follow the leader gets real old, real fast. So do speed limits.

ill be stopping by for this but not sure if i will do any tuning. I would love to but my SS is really too fast as it sits. :D

jsandlin said:
ill be stopping by for this but not sure if i will do any tuning. I would love to but my SS is really too fast as it sits. :D

please :thumpdown: do i need to post a picture again:aetsch:

why is Stinker's post 286 & Ironhead's post 287 here & also in another thread exactly the same???????????????????

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Y'all coming down 45 I assume? Maybe us Centex Boyz can jump in line if we go that way? Be an awesome trip! Ask me how I know:D Get a large group of Viper Trucks together on the highway and see what happens. Follow the leader gets real old, real fast. So do speed limits.

becareful on that assumein stuff, lol:elefant::D

45 is the only way i know to get to Houston:dontknow:

:
ZCx said:
becareful on that assumein stuff, lol:elefant::D

45 is the only way i know to get to Houston:dontknow:

For y'all Northerners it's the only way! For me I can go to 45, go Hwy6 through College Station, (A&M ladies) and onto Houston. Can also take 290 I beleive outta Austin.:dontknow: ;)

Anyone staying the night? Might have to find a lil Hotel to stay in depending on how late we end up? Not driving back 3+ hours at midnight!:stoned: :driver:

Last edited:
ZCx said:
why is Stinker's post 286 & Ironhead's post 287 here & also in another thread exactly the same???????????????????

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

to confuse you ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back