**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

track opens at 4 on saturday not sure how many runs we'll be able to get in though they are running the bracket cars too

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
track opens at 4 on saturday not sure how many runs we'll be able to get in though they are running the bracket cars too
Where is the next closest track?

here the local Mexico place in austin to meet up at
Saturday Meets:
-Early Meet
-Time: Around 6-7pm
-Size: rather large turnout
-Late Meet
-Time: Around 11pm
-Size: Considerably large, around 60 or so cars
-Another early meet:

This Meet is less than 1 Mile from ART
-Time: 7-7.30pm
-Size: 30-40 Vehicles

I wanna float the river too, but I dunno if I will stay until Monday. I'll get a room when I get there. Whtever you guys have planned after the dyno'ing at A.R.T. is all good. I'm down for anything.

Venom Power said:
I wanna float the river too, but I dunno if I will stay until Monday. I'll get a room when I get there. Whtever you guys have planned after the dyno'ing at A.R.T. is all good. I'm down for anything.
How about your birthday party:D

I wanna take it to a track, I dont want to get caught up street racing where I dont know the area.....track only for me. The track at Little River said its saturday night test and tune....am I wrong?

Fahrenheit said:
I wanna take it to a track, I dont want to get caught up street racing where I dont know the area.....track only for me. The track at Little River said its saturday night test and tune....am I wrong?
You were the teachers pet and told on every one weren't you.:) They are bracket racing test n tune will take a back seat and most likely not get to run very much.

Last edited:
I couldnt find their website....did you call or something. And NO I was not the teachers pet, I skipped school too much...just make sure that truck of yours makes the trip! Your ass better be in the garage turning wrenches tomorrow!!

Fahrenheit said:
I couldnt find their website....did you call or something. And NO I was not the teachers pet, I skipped school too much...just make sure that truck of yours makes the trip! Your ass better be in the garage turning wrenches tomorrow!!
IF IM NOT IN THE TRUCK ITS BECAUSE I BURNED IT TO THE GROUND:rock:

Fahrenheit said:
http://littleriverdragway.net/
here is the link to the track, another thing i just thought of is that they'll be running 1/8mile on saturday. i'll go down and talk to them friday(the 10th) and see what they say about getting us some 1/4mile passes in. the new owner(hutch) has kinda ran most of the street cars off. a few years ago they had a 1/4mile street class on sat/sunday.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
http://littleriverdragway.net/
here is the link to the track, another thing i just thought of is that they'll be running 1/8mile on saturday. i'll go down and talk to them friday(the 10th) and see what they say about getting us some 1/4mile passes in. the new owner(hutch) has kinda ran most of the street cars off. a few years ago they had a 1/4mile street class on sat/sunday.

see what you can do man! that would be awsome.... i would also love to go to the track i've got a record to beat:D

If we are already having to drive 80 miles to a shyit hole track that we are going to have to get lucky to run at lets just go somewhere else.

OSO said:
If we are already having to drive 80 miles to a shyit hole track that we are going to have to get lucky to run at lets just go somewhere else.

:congrats: werd

i may miss this one ..looks as though i might be in seatle washington ,,,if this Q.C. guy has his way ,,,ill be there from15th till the 29th :mad: still unclear as of now though:(

NOW wait a minute, arent you the one who suppose to lead this band of misfits down the road.....WE NEED A NAVIGATOR NOW

yes i was ,,,but if im lucky they wont have the new mesuring equipment done on time ,and i will not go till first of august :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back