Attn: JR_PRO pics as requested

YellowFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK all the rest of you guys that expected boobs or vanaynay sorry, next time.
Tonneau cover and bed extender pics, hope these help.

Jeff

YellowFever thank you very much! That is exactly the type of pics I was looking for to see if it would work on SRT10 and it looks like it will no problems. I appreciate you taking the time to shoot those pics and post them up...thanks again!

"I am guessing you do some hauling of stuff!!!!" Mainly just groceries. About a week ago I did a run to Walmart to pick up some food/diapers one night. There are a few tight turns on the way home and a ChevySS came up to me wanting to mess around. I gradually took off and left him thru the turns but when I got home those groceries were every where! Should help contain everything real nice without rolling around all over the place.

mauiSRT/10 said:
I am guessing you do some hauling of stuff!!!! Extender hides under the cover quite well!

Looks warm today in Vegas too!!!

patrick

Patrick,
Only thing the SRT hauls is dust, that's my brothers 05 Cummins (yellow of course:rock: :rock: :rock: ) in the pics. It's pretty bad ass....6" lift, 37" Mickey Thompsons, 5" Magnaflow from the turbo back, and a Bully Dog reprogrammer. That truck is faster than hell with the Bully set on extreme. The bed xtender does tuck in nicely so it should work just as well for an SRT with the factory lid.

Temps are finally back in the 60's... last week we had highs in the low 40's,too cold for humans IMO.

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back