AZ Firebird Raceway March 8th

ghansen385, I live at 40th Ave & Pinnacle Peak. I believe JaysSRT is going to come to my house & he & I will go to PhxPoolGuys house & we will all leave for Firebird from there. If you would like to hook up with us at my house call me & I'll give you the address & directions. Jim Temple@623-628-6075.

Sounds good Jim. I will call you this week to get details. Oh ya, my name is Gabe. Looking forward to Friday.

So Jim wants me to meet at his house and then we drive to ricks then we drive to firebird? Sounds good to me.:D

30% chance of rain is what Psycho1122 is telling me, he might not go out. We'll play it by ear and see how the weather shapes up.

Last edited:
I hear you buddy, I'm gonna have to see rain on the ground to deter me from racing. I've driven my truck in rain and snow, keeps my undercarriage clean. :D

On another note, I bought Dylan's stereo to install in my truck since he got rid of his. Its a DNX6190HD, looks to be a great stereo for what he sold it to me for. :)

Yep! Poolguy is correct. 30% chance on Friday and Saturday. WTF?!?:dontknow:
Arizona?!? REALLY?? It must be El' Nino... LOL.

06SRT10 says that means 70% chance of no rain. True. Problem is, that 30% is looking like it will happen in the afternoon...

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/medr/9lh.gif

That cold front will work east and dump on us at some point in the afternoon / evening:mad: NOW, of course, as always this could completely change in 2-3 days if the weather system moves too slow or speeds up. We will see.
Maybe the dry air over Mexico will move north and dry out the front and we get nothing. http://www.weather.gov/satellite?image=ir#wv That would be very possible and cool:rock:

Where the hell was I?!? I digress...........

If it's dry to and from my home, I'm there. Already bought the Brats and bottled water.

If it's raining, no way I will slop up the rig. It needs to look nice on the Chassis cam at Barret Jackson in years to come ;).

Cheers Guys!

I got the drag wheels ready to go along with my jack and stands. Stay away rain! I want to race! :driver:

JoD took Friday off. She's looking forward to going to Firebird for the first time & spending some time with Liz. She asked if she & Liz to make a pass together. I told her not possible, even if Liz doesn't use NOS. No buddy runs. It should be a fun time.

Sounds great guys, hope the weather cooperates, which I think it will. Jay has a Jeep SRT and a GTR that are gonna tag along as well as a few SRT guys I know. Maybe Liz and Jay can settle their dispute on the track, lol.:burnout::rock:

She's running street tire and she's going to leave the hood and trunk lid on as well.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back