AZ GTG Video Questions and Concerns

SrtBrad said:
For the members in the morning to wake up 2.:D :D
Very nice Brad... I had to watch it a few times so I could see all of the credits and see all of the trucks! Looks good my friend! Can't wait to see the rest!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

You do killer work!:rock: :rock: :rock:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That got me all pumped up to see the rest!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's a real hoot!! The credits were great!!:rock::rock:

What software are you using? Awesome effects!

ntw0rk said:
That's a real hoot!! The credits were great!!:rock::rock:

What software are you using? Awesome effects!

I have a full production facility for editing. This is just a above average editing job using Premiere Pro 2.0 and Matrox RTX2 editing computer. This took 4 days to edit to give you an idea of what it takes to make these credit animations and montages.

SrtBrad said:
I have a full production facility for editing. This is just a above average editing job using Premiere Pro 2.0 and Matrox RTX2 editing computer. This took 4 days to edit to give you an idea of what it takes to make these credit animations and montages.
Nice! I knew you did it professionally, just curious about the software package! Thanks for the info!

The Ram at the beginning is awesome!!!:rock:

Brad, WTF is taking so dam long!! come on bro......
btw, do i have to pay for shipping since i am about 3-5 min away?

Sure. List the fat guy as the caterer. My feelings are hurt. I'm gonna tell a mod and get you banned. Just kidding! Awesome work Brad! The Ram's head animation rocks! Wish I had the skills to do that stuff.

ChrisAZ said:
Sure. List the fat guy as the caterer. My feelings are hurt. I'm gonna tell a mod and get you banned. Just kidding! Awesome work Brad! The Ram's head animation rocks! Wish I had the skills to do that stuff.

Is somebody catering???? :eating: .......... No? :confused: :( :( :(

:D

ChrisAZ said:

If you're fat then I'm the best shifter out there for the RC's.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back