Az guys

Would love to go!!

However, I will be spending time at the Hospital with the comming of my second Son.

Question: Besides the understandable strait line suff, do any of you AZ guys enjoy driving your trucks on some curvy, high speed run's?!? I love how this truck handles when your speed allows the designed down force to get into the suspention's sweet spot!!

The feedback will be interesting!

We going Friday or Saturday? Speedworld and Firebird are both open.

Saturday at Speedworld, I might go to Firebird on Friday to try out the DR's first.

I cant do both days just saturday at speedworld. Just save the beat up on your truck and try the Dr's on saturday just dont forget the "LUG NUTS":D

And Psycho Im not to fond of taking sharp turns on this truck:D Mabe in the Camaro Id take a chance:burnout:

Congrats on the new member to the family, hope we can meet you soon. Post up when you want to hit the track.

Thanks phxpoolguy. :)

When I take the RC out, it will most likely be at Fireturd.

JAYSSRT, bring out the Camaro sometime for an Hwy. 87 run. You can see first hand how capable these trucks are. They were not just built for the 1/4. :)

I wouldn't mind taking a drive on the 87, I was a little late the last time. Let me know when your taking another early morning drive.

I'm rockin' out to Speedworld on Friday. Couple of my guys are coming w/ their rides. Got a '66 Coronet with a 383 I wanna see run, and he is flying to Michigan on Saturday, so he is gonna run on Friday. Saturday is iffy right now, but I'll try to get out there.

Psycho1122 said:
Thanks phxpoolguy. :)

When I take the RC out, it will most likely be at Fireturd.

JAYSSRT, bring out the Camaro sometime for an Hwy. 87 run. You can see first hand how capable these trucks are. They were not just built for the 1/4. :)

Ive taken the truck on sharp corners. Yes they handle great Ive had it since 07 and done some crazy stuff with this truck. I dont know why im still breathing:D

JAYSSRT said:
Ive taken the truck on sharp corners. Yes they handle great Ive had it since 07 and done some crazy stuff with this truck. I dont know why im still breathing:D

QC? Understandable. I have easily outrun some sportbike riders thru the sweepers on the 87. The RC is solid! We should run it sometime, it would be fun.

Psycho1122 said:
QC? Understandable. I have easily outrun some sportbike riders thru the sweepers on the 87. The RC is solid! We should run it sometime, it would be fun.

Im ready when ever you are. Lets run em:burnout:

Psycho1122 said:

If your out runnin sport bike riders through any corners, they flat out suck and should just put their bike up......

Troy's QC SRT said:
If your out runnin sport bike riders through any corners, they flat out suck and should just put their bike up......

Let me say this....My riding expirience and some of the fellow riders and roadcoarse racers I have riden with will agree, we know fast.:D

I also agree with you. There are more slow riders than fast ones.

I will also say this: Strait line?!? I have outrun a ZX6E, and a Hurricane 1000, S6 Audi, Buick GN w/ Mods etc. A good rider on any newer 1000+ will outrun the truck outright. However, when the road gets into higher speed sweepers (100+), some of my riding bud's will admit that the RC has plenty of grip. They would have to use the "Race Pace" we run at the roadcourse to go around it.

The SRT RC is very competent.:rock:

Do You Ride?!?

Straight line I can totally understand and will not disagree....in a corner is where i say you WILL NOT beat me or any other skilled rider....in a high end car with tuned suspension and a good driver yes....but not in a 5k truck taking on any modern sportbike..... if you do...they need some practice..... and im a track rider ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back