B&G Stage2 flashed PCM for 05 QC. $550

rab986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. First $550 gets my B&G flashed Stage2 PCM for a 2005 QC to your door step.

Black1 said:
OH MAN!!!!!................ If it's not sold in a week... I'll take it!!!! :eek: :D

Damn Christmas Presents!!!! :mad: :2in1: :eek:

You'll love it!!!!

Is it VIN specific? I have limited knowledge for Dodge apps.

4MM said:

Yes you will have to have someone put in your vin. This is also QC specific. You can get the vin put in at BG or DC for about 150ish.

hate to be a pain but if you go to B&G web site you can buy one already flashed with your vin.number for 550.00,at least thats the info.that i saw.

4MM said:

Yes... What FlyinLow said and you will love it. If you own a QC then it will turn your mild thumper into a tire burner and in most cases .7seconds or faster in the quarter mile.

Let me know...it's boxed and ready to ship.

I think that is to flash your PCM but I will check before I rip somebody off.

That price is just to flash your PCM. It will be higher to buy a whole new PCM. If you buy Rab's then you have a flashed PCM for kicking azz and you have your stock PCM for warranty work or towing.

FlyingLow said:
That price is just to flash your PCM. It will be higher to buy a whole new PCM. If you buy Rab's then you have a flashed PCM for kicking azz and you have your stock PCM for warranty work or towing.

I think just the new PCM (no flash) is about $300, right? :dontknow:

FlyingLow said:
thanks Smoke i stand corrected,i was just going by there web site and it didnt say if it was theres or to flash your current oem pcm,thanks for the info.:rock: :rock: :rock:

but then again i just bought one from a guy that is selling his qc and i only paid him 350.00 for his.

I plan to add the ROE SC in the spring, when my turn comes up. One of the requirements they told me I needed was to have my PCM reflashed to get rid of the torque management.

I saw that this does that. Will it work in conjunction with the VEC that comes with the SC kit?

Thanks for the help, as I have limited knowledge.
Dale

tinygiants said:
I plan to add the ROE SC in the spring, when my turn comes up. One of the requirements they told me I needed was to have my PCM reflashed to get rid of the torque management.

I saw that this does that. Will it work in conjunction with the VEC that comes with the SC kit?

Thanks for the help, as I have limited knowledge.
Dale

Yes. You will need the FI flash. It is the regular flash minus the timing. Timing will be done with the VEC. So you can use both.
Here is a copy of what they list for the flash you will need.

STK 2- We also offer a custom PCM upgrade where timing & fuel tables are stock. We offer this for VECII /Blower/Turbo applications. It gives you all Performance PCM upgrade features with the option to custom tune your own fuel & timing tables.

Last edited:
brat said:
but then again i just bought one from a guy that is selling his qc and i only paid him 350.00 for his.

You got a good deal. I think a whole new PCM is like 300 or so. So you got it for 300 but still have to pay to have your vin put in right?

brat said:
hate to be a pain but if you go to B&G web site you can buy one already flashed with your vin.number for 550.00,at least thats the info.that i saw.

Ok...now it is official... you are being a pain.LOL! Just kidding but it is killing my chances at selling this thing. $550 is just to upgrade your existing PCM which is not recommended if you are taking it into the dealer for anything. I think I gave around 300 to 350 for for my stock PCM from the dealer which makes it about 850 total.

LOL... I'm taking a hell of a hit on it anyway and still feel like I'm gonna rip somebody off. how abaout I throw in 500 cash and a handjob!

rab986 said:
LOL... I'm taking a hell of a hit on it anyway and still feel like I'm gonna rip somebody off. how abaout I throw in 500 cash and a handjob!
The real question is handjob from who.:rock:

If it is you, sorry not interested.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back