B&G vs. DC flashes

RUFROZN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got the B&G- i read alot of posts but no real comparison- anyone- searching the old threads nothing really compound for either one.

I think you will be satified with either one. I have a DC Perf flash and give it two thumbs up and I am in a RC. Call Dan at DC Perf and talk with him. Call the other guys talk with them, ask questions. Not too many of us will have had both flash's to compare.

patrick

B and G are the programmers for dan at Dc. My flash says it was from B and g but Ordered from Dan.

RUFROZN said:
Ive got the B&G- i read alot of posts but no real comparison- anyone- searching the old threads nothing really compound for either one.

BG does the flash for DC on the quad cabs, however you can only get the DC program from DC or myself. contact DC or myself if interested in it. we are both vendors here... BG is not a vendor for VTCOA.
Robert

TheMoparConnection said:
BG does the flash for DC on the quad cabs, however you can only get the DC program from DC or myself. contact DC or myself if interested in it. we are both vendors here... BG is not a vendor for VTCOA.
Robert

This is true, however it has our fuel and timing mapping, with the BG transmission calibration modifications.

We calibrate and flash all of the non-auto calibrations here. If someone wants a custom dyno tune for a quad-cab, we can flash it here also. Thats just the way it is.

- Chris

www.dcperformance.com

vprtech said:
This is true, however it has our fuel and timing mapping, with the BG transmission calibration modifications.

We calibrate and flash all of the non-auto calibrations here. If someone wants a custom dyno tune for a quad-cab, we can flash it here also. Thats just the way it is.

- Chris

www.dcperformance.com

There ya go boys, straight from the horses mouth!!!! DC Perf does their own flashes.............they are all not the same.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back