B&M shifter did they ever come out?

Papabear

Reaction score
I was looking for information on the B&M shifter. I searched there web site and did not see a listing for our trucks. Since the review was done several months ago I thought they would be avaliable by now. Anyone know if they did not release the shifter? Thanks

Papa

Here is what I posted a while ago, can't remember what seciton it was in:

Thank you Steven for your inquiry. Basically what I would like to propose is this: Because your forums took the time to review our product and give us some good exposure and feedback I would like to offer any of you interested in the shifter “dealerâ€￾ pricing on it. AS it has been previously mentioned, The shifter will sell for $299 once we get production going on the product. If the members would like to get a group buy or something going I will offer it @ $240. I will make special arrangements with one of our Distributors to facilitate all orders of this product and make sure the members receive the promotional pricing.I have a particular Distributor in mind who is literally across the street from us and would likely do this for us and you guys.

I anticipate it will still be a couple weeks before we can start shipping them as the one that was tested was a pre-production model. But, if this sounds like something that will work for you and the other members I will be happy to get it all put together. Please let me know…

Thanks again!

Chris McCollum
National Sales Manager
B&M Racing & Performance Products
818 882 6422 x214 fax 818 882 6694
[email protected]

Check this thead, last post...

http://vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1697&page=4

Stretch

Last edited:
sleeper said:
Patrick and fstjack both have one.

correction...jack has mine.

If your interested, I can get you the number on where to order it from, or email chris for the number.

Thanks

Patrick

I've got one. You can beat it for the money.

Chris is EXCELLENT to deal with. I had an issue and it was rectified IMMEDIATELY.

By the way, get the T-Handle with it...Way to Kewl

I raced with it last weekend. Much better than the OE Hurst. I did miss 3rd only once. But I think its my tranny. Its getting reworked this winter.

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back