B&M shifter for sale

xxxsrt10xxx

Reaction score
I have a new in box B&M shifter for sale. I paid $249 plus shipping. I will sell for $225 shipped. PM for more info. :rock:

I am selling the shifter becuase i bought the shifter before i bought i the truck, and i never bought the truck.

xxxsrt10xxx said:
I am selling the shifter becuase i bought the shifter before i bought i the truck, and i never bought the truck.

xxxsrt10xxx said:
I just bought a 05 RC. I would like to make it run low 12's high 11's. What mods should i do? I don't want to do a supercharger or turbo yet. I would like to do it on all motor.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=244435&postcount=1

xxxsrt10xxx said:
its instock & will ship out asap. if you wants pics PM me

Are you a dealer/vendor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxsrt10xxx

Quote:
I just bought a 05 RC. I would like to make it run low 12's high 11's. What mods should i do? I don't want to do a supercharger or turbo yet. I would like to do it on all motor.

Quote:
its instock & will ship out asap. if you wants pics PM me

HMMMM

Attachments

• 1557.jpg
    1557.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 42
still for sale, $205 shipped. I had the truck bought the a**hole backed out. It was a big mess.

Sorry but i don't come on here often. I also have a customer who has 4 General UHP's that he took off his truck, they are like new. I can get a price on those if anyone is interested.

I am sure someone will be interested in them.They are great tires.Most sell new for around $150/ea .Ask your friend what he will sell them for.Where is he located ?

jeep007.jpg

jeep006.jpg

jeep005.jpg

xxxsrt10xxx said:
we are located in MA

Really? Which town in MA are you located in? I am located in Ashland, MA near Framingham and RT9. I am really interesting in your BM shifter. I will let you know tomorrow then maybe we can meet some where to buy your BM shifter.

I live in Westford, it by Lowell. I still want $205 for it. So let me know, we can meet up. Do you go to New England Dragway at all?

Still got the shifter is anyone is interested. $205 shipped. Its new and is in 100% perefect condition.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back