B&M shifter for sale

the problem you're running into is everyone is using a x-metal shifter. very few use the b&m's and the one that want one have one:D. good luck with it tho

Yea i know alot pf people have the x metal. But i am selling the B&M at a good price.

hold on let me think about it................................... no i will have to pass.

xxxsrt10xxx said:
hold on let me think about it................................... no i will have to pass.
these people can get a used x metal for 250, so no offense you may need to take a hit on it. x metal has 3 gens out now, so the gen IV can be bought cheap

If I can't get accustomed to the new Gen X I have had for about 1000 miles, I may put my B&M back in.

A used shifter, this on is new. SO i think $195.00 is cheap and a big enought hit for me.

still got the shifter. $195 shipped, plus a set of Nokya headlight bulbs for free.

xxxsrt10xxx said:
still got the shifter. $195 shipped, plus a set of Nokya headlight bulbs for free.

No offense, but after the first few posts on this thread you'll be very hard pressed to sell this shifter on this forum unless you take a major $$$ hit. Try going to the other place, or try ebay.

no reason to give it awy, unless you need the $. just bought one recently; did't know yours was 4 sale. right person at the right time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back