Back from Ireland!!!!

guinnessboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got home from a week in ireland ( work paid for it which makes it even better) and did nothing but drink and play golf...........I do have to brag, played the K Club on Thursday on the palmer course, the one they played the ryder cup at last year..........shot a 75 with a double bogey on 17....maybe i should play for the americans, at least i have heart!!! :rock:

guinnessboy said:
just got home from a week in ireland ( work paid for it which makes it even better) and did nothing but drink and play golf...........I do have to brag, played the K Club on Thursday on the palmer course, the one they played the ryder cup at last year..........shot a 75 with a double bogey on 17....maybe i should play for the americans, at least i have heart!!! :rock:

great round....especially hung over....I love that Island...great place to sit and drink Coors Light.....:D

guinnessboy said:

I leave tonight to do the exact same thing!! Just a quick stop in Garmisch (Germany) first to play golf in Innsbruk.

RedRamRules said:
Any chance to visit Dublin? I am hoping to go there one day :D

stayed in dublin for 3 days, in the heart of the city, pubs everywhere, and the women love american men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back