Back in a 10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a freaking trip. Sold my 05 quad cab back when gas went over $4 a gallon. Went into a hemi quad cab and was never happy ever. So finally, I'm back in another SRT-10. I knew a lot of you guys from the other site. Viperhauler, Viper Dad, Jeff Boyette, Viper Jeff, Venomous, Tony S, The Welshman, SRT2Slow, Ronnie, Caveman. Hope everybody is doing great. I'm in Orlando if anyone needs anything.

Chance

Hey, what up. Glad to see you back. I just moved to Florida as well. Im up in green cove springs. No one is on here anymore. They are all on Facebook.

What a freaking trip. Sold my 05 quad cab back when gas went over $4 a gallon. Went into a hemi quad cab and was never happy ever. So finally, I'm back in another SRT-10. I knew a lot of you guys from the other site. Viperhauler, Viper Dad, Jeff Boyette, Viper Jeff, Venomous, Tony S, The Welshman, SRT2Slow, Ronnie, Caveman. Hope everybody is doing great. I'm in Orlando if anyone needs anything.

Chance

greetings welcome back mate..:D:rock:

thewelsm

Chance

Resurrected from the dead-----glad to see you made it----I just turned 150,000 and I too spent $4.00 per gallon. Worth every dime.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back