Backfire Under Heavy Load

Hell drive it like you stole it! At the end of the day, maybe you save $100 a month...just not worth the effort...its like searching for a $10 error in your checking account...hell I just change my check register...just not worth the effort...

BigRed460 said:
Nope they said it was the door speaker and replaced it. Now they want me to bring the back in, and I will bet anyone here 1000$ that the say they will need to keep it overnight. Then they will order the part and in two weeks they will take it back again and say they need it all day. I'll just buy one when I get paid, there not taking my truck again.

As far as the backfire, I am just not going to drive like that ne more. It never does unless I try to accerlate at those rpms. BTW I am getting about 13.7mpg right now with about 85% city driving. I knew when I bought the truck that gas milage sucked, but I am still going to try to save money by driving slow...

You can still accelerate slow and save on gas.

Prof said:
At the end of the day, maybe you save $100 a month...just not worth the effort
100$ a month is alot and worth driving slow for, but not if it is going to damage my motor. I wont be doing it ne more.
I have just beem trying to save money any way I can, but this seems to be a not worth it thing.
Thanks for everyone's input, yall probly saved me some headachs in the future.

Back