Bad luck this month!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:banghead: As if it were not enough to lose a 150 dollor piece of molding from the side of the truck, i then broke my passenger mirror, got them both fixed, and now this morning i'm getting ready to leave for Florida, cleaning the windows I im standing on the door sill wiping the front windshield, when i fall backwards and fall onto the door to catch me, it flys open and hits my water spicket on the side of the house, and i put my first ever door ding in my door, so much for parking way out in BFE at walmart all these years...this month has been hard for my poor old truck, i just wanted to cry, it has a few scratches but never a dent or a ding...:mad: :(

If it wernt fer bad luck id have no luck at all ,doom ,dispair and agony all day :D (aka) HeeHaw 1972

ChrisAZ said:
It comes in 3's. You're in the clear now!

lolz, i hope it changes up everynow and then... my slave cylinder went out last night as i was prepping the car for coming down, drove an hour to pick one up because no one has a cyl for my car here. Fun stuff, thought i was going to be out of the trip unless i drove my truck.. hahaa, it would have been the only 4.7 there probably.

Don't feel bad bro. I wrecked my Hemi Daytona Truck and did $6k plus in damage running over a street sign. Then I got my truck fixed and then 2 weeks later.....oh yeah damn tree stump takes out my front left fender and door! So I bought a new fender and traded her in for the VIPER! Stuff happens, but all that stuff got me into a Viper Truck!

scottstoy said:
:banghead: As if it were not enough to lose a 150 dollor piece of molding from the side of the truck, i then broke my passenger mirror, got them both fixed, and now this morning i'm getting ready to leave for Florida, cleaning the windows I im standing on the door sill wiping the front windshield, when i fall backwards and fall onto the door to catch me, it flys open and hits my water spicket on the side of the house, and i put my first ever door ding in my door, so much for parking way out in BFE at walmart all these years...this month has been hard for my poor old truck, i just wanted to cry, it has a few scratches but never a dent or a ding...:mad: :(

Have u been rough housing her, maybe she mad at you, good luck.

know the feeling coz someone dented my door last week and left without a word:mad:

while in FL look us up if near Tampa:rock:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back