Bagged SRT 10

Hotrodmike said:
Tar
Thats exactly why I said I dropped the idea .
No guys I am not bagging the truck and he did say the other guy had to use a differant wheel & tire combo
I do a lot of the airbags on street rods so most dont want the lay frame type stuff just a great ride and to be able to slam it at the fairgrounds . The rice and mini's have gone extreme . Guess I'm too old to se the value in having a truck with 1/2 the bed cutout for clearance issues LOL.
Have A Kind
Day
Mike

But don't stop thinking Mike. We still need a solution that allows us to tune for weight transfer, and it would be extra cool if the same system could be used to lower for visual impact!

yves said:
here you go
Dude that is one of the sickest trucks I've ever seen. But if you do this too it is there problems with torque to the body..... I'd love to do this to my truck but I drive it hard????:D :dontknow:

Prof said:
But don't stop thinking Mike. We still need a solution that allows us to tune for weight transfer, and it would be extra cool if the same system could be used to lower for visual impact!
ROFLMAO
Thats my problem I never do stop thinking . I have ideas spew out like an over flowing rain barrel in a storm but, (always one o them ) that tends to leave me side tracked on toooo many projects . Then of course the new gov trickle down therory has not worked well enough to provide lots of extra funding for creativity <G> So that pretty much boils down to if someone drops one off and says Do It I would get to it but if I just toy with the idea it may be a while ,but no I wont stop thinking about it .To since I dont get a true chance to run mine much it makes it hard to iron out hookage issues and seat o the pants lies like a dog <VBG>

My 51 Chev P/u hooks very good with Tria.4 link bagged .To hard (bags) and she spins too soft and she hopps ,just right and she launches . Keep in mind weight wize the 2 trucks are way differant and at that time I was only pushing about 390hp and now I'm just under 500 so should be a bit differant if I ever get her back together
Roy hope You and Yours had a good one ,aw hell I hope everone in the world could have a good one .
Have A Kind Day
Mike
Disclaimer:For any of the groups geographicly challenged the VTCOA is in the world so that the above does include you

found some more

quality from swiss

That was one of my points . I dont know if that one was bagged or not but to lay one would mean removal of the inner fenders and c-notch the back frame which I reall didnt want to get into whacking up the whole thing . Just to look cool . Everyone these days seems to thing it's gota be laid out to be bagged . I tend to not go as low on some of the stuff Ido as I focus more on ride qualityand traction.
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hotrodmike said:
That was one of my points . I dont know if that one was bagged or not but to lay one would mean removal of the inner fenders and c-notch the back frame which I reall didnt want to get into whacking up the whole thing . Just to look cool . Everyone these days seems to thing it's gota be laid out to be bagged . I tend to not go as low on some of the stuff Ido as I focus more on ride qualityand traction.
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Your right... The SRT is bagged... Just not as low. They didn't c-notch the frame. :) I think it looks good. :rock:

Exactly! It looks just like my truck with the McGaughys Kit on it.. But I would love to bag it and put it on the ground but I don't want the body twisting off when I nail it!!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back