banner

silversnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just lookin at the banner and realized that there are no silver trucks:confused: :( , so my question is why? if they are the fastest color:burnout: best lookin:top: :love: :cool: and did i mention fastest :burnout:

just wondering :ahhhhh: :D:bandit:

maybe youall need to read my post again it says fastest and best lookin:elefant: :D

There's no Inferno Red either

So whats the point

VJ

We could not get a clear picture of one as they are too fast to photograph without special lighting and an ultra fast lens.

silversnake said:
maybe youall need to read my post again it says fastest and best lookin:elefant: :D
Just because is says it, doesn't make it so!:p

Bill.

FSTJACK said:
We could not get a clear picture of one as they are too fast to photograph without special lighting and an ultra fast lens.
Jack, that will be true when some of these fast silver truck builds are done.:flute: But for the fore see able future, black is the fastest color!

Bill.:D

I beg to Differ on fastest Color ....... ahem .......

lol

Jim

FSTJACK said:

exactly what i thought :rock: :D

FSTJACK said:

Jack is correct, they are so fast you can take a picture with an etch-a-shetch

VJ

They couldn't put a silver truck up there. It would make the others look bad, and we don't want that--have to be nice to all you guys with slow trucks.

ViperJeff said:
Jack is correct, they are so fast you can take a picture with an etch-a-shetch VJ

I did that one time, with a red one with flames......:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

ViperJeff said:
Jack is correct, they are so fast you can take a picture with an etch-a-shetch

VJ

and all this time i thought it was cause they are so slow they were late for the picture taking :p

Ironhead said:
and all this time i thought it was cause they are so slow they were late for the picture taking :p

And you are correct. They showed up 47 minutes late if I remember right.;) :D

FSTJACK said:
I did that one time, with a red one with flames......:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

hehehehehe

Now that particular truck never made it out of the parking lot at the race track, just sat there and collected dust

VJ

I have one Banner. However, unfortunetly it is as my old residence. My buddy is in afghanistan and will be back in May. I will get it then. I apologize it was my mistake. Silverback sent it to me. However, I will try and make liasion with his Property Manager to see if she can let me in. I will update you all as soon as I can. It has been rough couple of Months.

Big Worm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back