Barrett-Jackson red 05 Quad Cab 175 Miles.

No its not a fantasty bid car, I was just asking in general who was playing, maybe get a head count and see who does best out of VTCOA.

Yeah 25-30K is a good range with the miles....the first few days things do go cheap, saw a $50,000 bike go for $18K last year.

Last edited:
Fahrenheit said:
No its not a fantasty bid car, I was just asking in general who was playing, maybe get a head count and see who does best out of VTCOA.

Yeah 25-30K is a good range with the miles....the first few days things do go cheap, saw a $50,000 bike go for $18K last year.

I'm in.... I'll take $18,900... ;)

Under the heading, "Any publicity is good publicity", it's prety neat, one of our trucks will be auctioned off, no matter what the outcome. I'm positive very few even know anything about these trucks. All hings considered,(current economy for one), I'm curious where this will end when the gavel comes down. "Sold, sold, sold"

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Under the heading, "Any publicity is good publicity", it's prety neat, one of our trucks will be auctioned off, no matter what the outcome. I'm positive very few even know anything about these trucks. All hings considered,(current economy for one), I'm curious where this will end when the gavel comes down. "Sold, sold, sold"

That's funny, I just realized that outside the club and dealer, I have not run into a single person that new about these trucks.

supercar1of1 said:

That's funny, I just realized that outside the club and dealer, I have not run into a single person that new about these trucks.

Yeah when I brought mine to work, there where alot of guys who said " I didnt even know they made anything like this "

I know on Sunday Flexjet is giving out VIP passes to their customers and at 6600 or so an hour to fly a jet a srt 10 is nothing to buy. I still say 25-30K

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back