Bassani Headers?

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody run Bassani's? Sure do look good and cheaper than Belangers.

Got em on mine and really pleased. Got em used from Ironhead, never any problems, super easy install.

Best alternative to long tubes. I believe there was only a few HP difference between the Bassani's and long tubes.

Best alternative to long tubes. I believe there was only a few HP difference between the Bassani's and long tubes.

yours is short and mine is long....story of your life, huh? hahaha:aetsch::dontknow:

ok dude, i really can't do this without it being in the Offensive Section so F off....

And that's exactly why you're a big vagina

you keep hanging out in the shallow end of the pool where you're nice and safe, hanging on to the edge of the pool....let the sharks roam the deep end cuz i smell blood in the water....in your case, i smell pussy.

Anybody run Bassani's? Sure do look good and cheaper than Belangers.

Have been trying to find a set for the last two weeks.
Lots advertised but no one has stock.
Bassani do not have any and I believe they have not put a date on producing any more, so if anyone has some I'll have em.

you keep hanging out in the shallow end of the pool where you're nice and safe, hanging on to the edge of the pool....let the sharks roam the deep end cuz i smell blood in the water....in your case, i smell pussy.

Change your damn tampon bitch. Jeez.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back