Bassani Headers

rabbit1445

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have an opportunity to buy a set of Bassani headers from a friend. For those of you that have these headers, did you notice any significant change in the exhaust note over a stock system? Also, has anyone noticed any droning at highway speeds with these installed?

more for looks than performance, and what else is done to your exhaust? it's what's after the headers that makes the difference in drone or tone, really...

At this point, the exhaust system is completely stock. The Bassani's definitely look the business, and being that I am in California, are about the only option for headers that I can get away with. When the time comes, I would definitely like to get a B&B catback, but for now it will just be the Bassani's. Thanks for the feedback.

I don't have bassanis but have Gibsons. All cats are still on but I had Magnaflow mufflers, an X-pipe installed, and removed the resonators. This was done prior to the headers and it had a hell of a drone around 70-75. The headers changed the resonance just enough that it added a crisp exhaust note and took away the drone. My Dad has a RC with the same exhaust setup but stock manifolds and my QC sounds way better. Could be the extra length but the headers definitely play a part.

Point is the headers will change the exhaust note and if you have everything stock still you should not get a drone but should notice a difference. Just mentioned the rest of the exhaust changes and the lack of the drone which was a result of adding the headers for me. Of course the Gibsons are not Bassanis which the latter are a much better header by the way. You will be pleased with them. Go for it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back