Bassani shorties for an '06?

TNVIPER said:
QC may be different??...:dontknow:

But come to think of it Sandy has them on his 06 QC..
Sandy has the Mopar long tubes. :)

SANTEEN said:
Sandy has the Mopar long tubes. :)

You sure?...looked like Bassanis to me??..:confused:

Edit...guess they are Mopars since he did an install thread...just had the same finish as the Bassanis...

Last edited:
I ask bassani tech support awhile back asking why thy said it wouldn't clear the fender liners. So I went with. Mopar instead and still trimmed the fender liners a little.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
aren't bassani's the ones that won't work with a paxton for some reason though??
Only reason I could see, is the bracket that the paxton sits on, would have to be modified. The bracket uses the factory exhaust manifold to bolt up to.

I have Bassani's on my 06 QC, the passenger side does need to be trimmed. Mine wasn't cut enough and metled the plastic a little bit.

I have them on mine. Carlo installed them for me and trimmed the fender well also. After we installed them, it seemed as if I may not have even needed to do that.

TREKER said:
I have them on mine. Carlo installed them for me and trimmed the fender well also. After we installed them, it seemed as if I may not have even needed to do that.
Butcher...:p :p :D

You'll have to notch the bracket for the upper control arm on the passenger's side. It's pretty easy to do.

ok questions, I am going to order these within the next few days, who sell them at the best price??? I seen them on roe for 1100.00 and some change anyone else know of other places who sell these headers. thanks

These headers will fit all 06 models. You do want to put some heat wrap on the heater hoses and trim a small part of the wheel housing.

RAMDUDE said:
ok questions, I am going to order these within the next few days, who sell them at the best price??? I seen them on roe for 1100.00 and some change anyone else know of other places who sell these headers. thanks

For that much $$$ you should like into getting some long tubes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back