Batram - The Dark Knight

Thanks Larry lol yup, no tickets yet but I'm always on the wrong side, one day they are bound to ping me!! The paddles are a very custom setup, not sure how hard it would be to do on a stock QC in terms of the electrical side of things like the auto transmission controller but I would imagine it wouldn't be "too" hard. Anything is possible. ;) Someone else just PMed me about my set up, not sure where they've been as it's old news on the VTCOA now lolol. For reference, my paddles are from a Mercedes AMG S63, I run a custom racing spec 4L80E GM box, Compushift unit which was designed to run with paddle shifters, etc. :)

Thanks again for the comments everyone. If anyone asks I always do my best to represent the good folk of the VTCOA and the forum itself, get it out there.

:rock:

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Larry lol yup, no tickets yet but I'm always on the wrong side, one day they are bound to ping me!! The paddles are a very custom setup, not sure how hard it would be to do on a stock QC in terms of the electrical side of things like the auto transmission controller but I would imagine it wouldn't be "too" hard. Anything is possible. ;) Someone else just PMed me about my set up, not sure where they've been as it's old news on the VTCOA now lolol. For reference, my paddles are from a Mercedes AMG S63, I run a custom racing spec 4L80E GM box, Compushift unit which was designed to run with paddle shifters. :)

Thanks again for the comments everyone. If anyone asks I always do my best to represent the good folk of VTCOA and the forum itself, get it out there.

:rock:

Carl your truck is what every Viper truck aspires to be....I would have been smittin (or whatever) if any other truck had beat me out of TOTY....your truck deserves Truck of the decade...:rock: .BTW...I have painted part of my interior...not a match to yours...couple of shades lighter...and I am really excited...:)

Thanks Larry! :) Awesome bud! Be sure to post some photos when you are done.
Did you do the pillars? I know you would have, AMAZING difference from outside (and in) eh!!!

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Larry! :) Awesome bud! Be sure to post some photos when you are done.
Did you do the pillars? I know you would have, AMAZING difference from outside (and in) eh!!!

Yes..did the pillers...still need to do something with the seatbelts....and decide if I want to change the headliner.....just a few minor details then i will post pics....but what I have done so far looks great...to me anyway..LOL...I now just like to sit in the truck and look around..:D

TNVIPER said:
..LOL...I now just like to sit in the truck and look around..:D
I literally LOL :laugh: That's what I did/do sometimes, ahhhh, nothing like some alone time with your machine. :) You got my PM on the belts and I would definitely do the headliner, you've gone this far, be silly not to take it a little further IMO. It's one of those jobs that you may not "feel" like doing once it's all done. It'll be put into that job basket labelled "I plan to do it later on" which as we all know hardly ever gets empty. :D

Carlwalski said:
I literally LOL :laugh: That's what I did/do sometimes, ahhhh, nothing like some alone time with your machine. :) You got my PM on the belts and I would definitely do the headliner, you've gone this far, be silly not to take it a little further IMO. It's one of those jobs that you may not "feel" like doing once it's all done. It'll be put into that job basket labelled "I plan to do it later on" which as we all know hardly ever gets empty. :D

I may need to use your guy for the seat belts....so far everyone here says go away when I ask about belts...:burnout:

Truck looks great:rock: :rock:
I like that plate for VTCOA Truck of the year.

Carlwalski said:
2.gif

Hey guys! I've spent the past few weeks gathering some footage and working on a new video for The Batram called, "The Dark Knight". This is the 4th and final one.....at least until a new Batman movie is released! ;) There has previously been "The Batram", "The Batram Returns", "The Batram Begins" and now "Batram - The Dark Knight" lol all a bit of fun eh!!! :p I enjoy driving this truck (understatement) and also shooting this stuff. It's all done on a Canon FS100, good but far short of pro and then it takes me around 2-3 hours to edit it using the stock standard everyone has one Windows Movie Maker. Just goes to show that with a little time and some effort, even with the basic tools something can be created. Anyhow, I like this movie, since my first video it's safe to say I've slowly gotten better LOL. It's a longish one too, just over 7 minutes 30! Hope you enjoy it! I put a shout out and thanks to the VTCOA, JTSVP, Jeff and his Registry to name just a few. :)

Cheers,
Carlwalski
The Batram

Have the other vids been posted? I've never noticed any mention of you having done any before, just lots of awesome pics.:rock:

MYTRAM said:
Have the other vids been posted? I've never noticed any mention of you having done any before, just lots of awesome pics.:rock:
Hi mate, thanks! Not sure if they've been posted, more than likely somewhere in the Batram threads. If not, they are below and in the order of how the real Batman films were made (apart from the gay versions like Forever and the Robin BS lol which I hate). Keep in mind these are made by me, 100%, so the first video isn't too flash (my first Batram video). As I made more, the quality got alot better (if I do say so myself) and you will notice the improvements. Keep that in mind when you watch the first one, don't laugh too hard LOL, especially as you just saw the best video (Batram - TDK) 1st. :)

THE BATRAM

THE BATRAM RETURNS

THE BATRAM BEGINS

THE BATRAM - THE DARK KNIGHT

2.gif

wow i really enjoyed that!

I want paddle shifters!!!!! How do I get paddles!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back