BBK Throttle Body Dyno Results.....Amazing

Yellow venom said:
So that's why I got a great deal on a X-metal TB! LOL!:D

It looks nice and improves throttle response ;)

I need to pick up a .1 in the 1/4 so went back to the stocker.

Prof said:
Yes, the CAI tests on our trucks have shown negligible impact, or even a loss. But sound and bling are enhanced.

I have the Roe TB, I don't think that Sean ever made a hp claim...and I don't recall anyone ever testing the difference.

Exotic engines tested the single blad(I will leave out whoms) a oem one and a ported tb, the single blade made hp above 6000rpms, lost hp below that, the ported witch is liket he BBk made hp thru out the entire rpm range over stock and over the single blade

Sorry Tony, I am having difficulty making sense of your comment...

Here is something I don't understand. My Aprilia is a 998cc engine, which I believe equals out to about 61 cubic inches. It has two 57mm throttle bodies. So how in the world can two 67mm throttle blades be the best set up for 505 cubic inches? I may be wrong, but I just can not understand how more air (along with more fuel) does not equal more power.

It may be there is something wrong with our intake manifolds, but something just doesn't sound right.

Bill.

they still havent called back, they were suppose to call me Monday.....I will call back this coming Monday to see whats up.

Begood said:
Here is something I don't understand. My Aprilia is a 998cc engine, which I believe equals out to about 61 cubic inches. It has two 57mm throttle bodies. So how in the world can two 67mm throttle blades be the best set up for 505 cubic inches? I may be wrong, but I just can not understand how more air (along with more fuel) does not equal more power.

It may be there is something wrong with our intake manifolds, but something just doesn't sound right.

Bill.
a 998 cc that redlines at 13 or 14 thousand

505'sFastestViper. said:
a 998 cc that redlines at 13 or 14 thousand
10,500 actually, but that still doesn't make up the difference.

Bill.

e-mailed BBK about the TB for our trucks last week.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:
they said 2 to 3 months before its ready:( :(

ZCx said:
e-mailed BBK about the TB for our trucks last week.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:
they said 2 to 3 months before its ready:( :(

The TB's are avaliable, but do not have the linkage to hook up the cruise control yet.

true. don't use the cruise that much, but the QC guys don't have a way to hook up the kick down cable either.

i would have gone with the Viper TB & gone with a bolt on up date for the trucks. but from what i have seen of BBK's quality, that won't float the boat

anybody heard from BBk on the TB yet.:dontknow: :( :dontknow:

called Mike a couple of weeks ago & no responce this time:(

still sounds like a good plan for everyone thats interested in one to call or e-mail them once or twice a month
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

called the other day, had a guy from germany ask me about one, repsonse I got is ..........................sorry those are not in a plan for production anytime soon

but just had an idea, ehheheheh let me see about something;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back