Beat neighbors 2008 mustang gt

I think it's sad that only a 2010 and up Mustang can outrun a Dodge truck.

They built mustangs as fast as our trucks back in 03-04 and they cost less than our trucks. The new 5.0 was built to beat new camaros and challengers, which it does while being cheaper than either one. In fact to buy a dodge that will keep up with a 5.0 you're gonna spend 10k more

Yeah but that's like when I used to race around in my s2000 occasionally an srt-4 would beat me but at the end of the day it was still a neon lol at the end of the day it's still a ford (fucker only rolls downhill)

Bahaha all im picturing...

*SLOW DOWN* * * *SLOW DOWN* * * *SLOW DOWN*

*95*
*98*
*101*

*SLOW DOWN* * * *SLOW DOWN* * * *SLOW DOWN*

*107*...

Always good to smoke mustangs, specially when you know them and you can give them mad shit! I had a similar situation once...

Won't lie I know people have better ones but just to stick it to this punk little bitch made it worth while he drives me nuts, speeds in the neighborhood late night parties waking my kids etc. Better then banging his milf mom and him walking in lol well almost :D

Let's see pic of this Milf of a mom

those 5.0's are fast... for real... as much as i hate to admit it...

I test drove one a few months back and they are no joke. I had test drove a 4.6 about 3 months previous and then right as the 5.0 came out went back and drove one, a 6spd. The salesman didn't complain when I got on it and man they are fast. But the real mustang to look out for is the Boss GT. The dyno shop down the street (does all Mustangs and Lightnings) dyno'd a bone stock Boss and it put out 385hp at the wheels. I think he said the regular GT's put out 360ish at the wheels. They are legit cars.

-Jason

A bone stock boss 302 ran a 12.20 on street tires and no track prep this weekend here. Guess it set a track record for bone stock car on street tires I heard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back