Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Not an official member yet due to the lack of having the truck. The information you guys is invaluable for research... Besides that have you seen the Friday A$$ thread:rock: ? Well worth it!

Paypal sent!

Last edited:
amtrucker22 said:
Not an official member yet due to the lack of having the truck. The information you guys is invaluable for research... Besides that have you seen the Friday A$$ thread:rock: ? Well worth it!
Don't need a truck to help the site Bro...I don't have one :eek: :D Besides every new member will get a groovy Sigline like mine just for joining :D :p

Hey Mikey... Nice sig man really becoming of you.. Oh but wait a minute, what was it that I needed to tell you.. Lemmie see... Oh yeah...

HOMO.jpg

devildog02 said:
somebody please tell me what dig. camera to buy to produce those quality pictures!:dontknow: PLEASE
i bought the nikon D80 camera and its pricey but has all the bells and whistles

Paid...
Its great to have this site, especially where I come from no one knows anything about these trucks !

for our new members with tons of lovely questions:D

please become a supporting member and gain access to the do it yourself sections:rock:

Patrick, I want to become a supporting member. Please PM me the address for sending a check. This form has really helped me find things for my truck.

Rudolph Dawson,
2006 RC SRT-10
Laveen, Az 85339

Just became a supporting member this past week, Glad to do it ... Luv this site - Great info. lot of What not to do Stuff as well as how to do Stuff..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back