Bed cover & Bed liner combo? What do you have?

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting both but wanted to see what you guys got. Thanks! :D

I have a Gaylord Speedster cover and a Mopar bed rug
(sorry,no pics)

I have a bed rug which rocks!!! I'm pretty sure you can get it from stinker. It is a fast install (less then an hour) and it's padded, waterproof, acid proof and crush proof. You can find more info on it from the bedrug web site but you have to go to a vendor to purchase one.

I have a tonneau masters cover that fits under the stock wing. Here are some pictures of both.

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0325a.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

I couldn't fine one without kids in it.
DSCF0495.jpg

I've got a remote unlocking Gaylord cover and Dodge liner.

The bed light works from the remote too, really good.

With a name like Gaylord:argh: , I had to remove the badge off the back. :D

Hmmm thanks! Gotta look into bed rugs, didnt know mopar made one lol! Thanks again!

TNVIPER said:
I have the Mopar bed rug...looks like Flylow's above with a ram on the front of the inside bed..........cover is factory..

Same here.... (or DID have :eek: )

You really can't beat the Bed Rug. A normal bed liner will scratch the hell out of your bed. Spray-in bed liners are nice, but permanent. The Bed Rug can be easily removed, stays clean, and looks great! They are tough as nails too. :rock:

Attachments

• RAW 038.jpg
    RAW 038.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 117
  • RAW 041.jpg
    RAW 041.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
i got a bed rug and as soon as stinker gets off his ass and finds me a retrax ill get it too.

I got the plastic bed rug that says SRT on it. I guess this is the Mopar one? And I have the OEM tonneau w/wing.

FastRam said:
I got the plastic bed rug that says SRT on it. I guess this is the Mopar one? And I have the OEM tonneau w/wing.

The plastic one is just a bed floor liner that came from the factory in 06.

I'll def go with a mopar bed rug but I'm not a big fan of the cover, I like the look but is there like a roll up one or somthing that looks pretty cool? Somtimes I load things taller then the truck. Thanks! Also thos pix are sick! will be Pming u soon stinker! lol!

Khankn32 said:
I'll def go with a mopar bed rug but I'm not a big fan of the cover, I like the look but is there like a roll up one or somthing that looks pretty cool? Somtimes I load things taller then the truck. Thanks! Also thos pix are sick! will be Pming u soon stinker! lol!

If doesn't fit under the cover......Rent a U-Haul!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back