Bedliner that works with Toneu cover?

05SRT-10Quad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a bedliner that works with Toneu cover on a Quab Cab SRT-10? I would like to get one before putting stuff in the bed and scratching it up.

Thanks!

someone makes one out of carpet , super nice, I think one of our vendors sell it, cant think of it right now, be back in a little , will try to remember in the mean time

Here is the Bedrug in my truck. I like this much better than the under the rail liners I've had in the past...
1974940BedRug.JPG

I don't know about the bedrug, but most bedliners do long term damage to the paint. Now matter how well they fit, the vibration of the truck in motion and cargo bounced off the surface as it is loaded and unloaded will eventually rub spots in the clear coat, and then the paint eventually. Dirt gets trapped underneath (like a front-end bra) and then just sandpapers your finish. Moisture can also get trapped underneath, even with the tonneau, and eventually cause rust and other problems.

Unless you're trying to preserve the truck in total originality for some future generation, I would recommend a spray-on liner. I had mine done by Line-X and was very pleased with the finish and with the care they took with the truck while working on it. I had them do the bedrails as well, but only half as far out as they normally do. That way, you can't tell any difference at all with the tonneau closed but you're still protected on the bed edges when you need to drag something over the side or tail, or if something big sticks out while you're moving it.

I had my spray-in bedliner done almost a year ago....I haul my lawnmower, speaker boxes, 4 X 8 sheets of MDF for the shop, etc. I couldn't be happier with the look and durability. Just rinse it off when it get dirty.....:)

Here are a couple of pics.....

Agreed Slow man if ya going to use the bed the spray on is the best

If not then I think the rug looks the best, but doesnt protect well

I think the Bedrug is the best. It's padded to help protect the bed. It's water proof, acid proof and crush proof. It is held in place by high speed velcro so no damage to your bed. If you go to the bedrug web page they will send you a sample piece so you can check it out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back