Bedrug

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to taking out my Bedrug, something I've been meaning to do since I bought the truck (which has a nice spray-on liner underneath. Go figure!). I thought I'd offer it here before going to Craigslist or Ebay. Make an offer if you're interested. No tears or holes, all you'll need in addition are some velcro strips to secure it. Never been in the weather, as it's been under a hard tonneau.

Also thinking of selling my tonneau and wing (two-post). The tonneau will have to be local (within a few hours' drive of Tacoma), as it's pretty heavy to ship. It's a Raider Lorider, silver (PS2) with removable vinyl stripes--see the pictures below and in my signature. Wing is silver, no stripes. Looking to get $500 for the tonneau+whatever for the wing. (If they go separately, there will be 4 holes in the cover where the wing bolts in that will have to be filled).

Attachments

• Viper craiglist.jpg
    Viper craiglist.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Viper Truck craigslist.jpg
    Viper Truck craigslist.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 198
Hi Bedrug! I think you have a good tonneau cover. It looks interesting. :D How much did it cost you?

makindue said:
Hi Bedrug! I think you have a good tonneau cover. It looks interesting. :D How much did it cost you?

The tonneau came with the truck when I bought it. I want to put a retractable cover on it.

Does anyone have any idea what shipping would be on something like this and whether or not it would be destroyed upon arrival?
Thanks

Demon 8 said:
Does anyone have any idea what shipping would be on something like this and whether or not it would be destroyed upon arrival?
Thanks

Probably wouldn't be that bad via ground through a freight company. I shipped 4 19" wheels for my bimmer from Cali to Ak for under a $100.00 - but it did take alot of researching. It should have a crate built for it though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back