Been lurking around, so, Wuz Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatPharmacist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I joined the site a little while back mainly to get some info and feedback on the Srt-10. I just want to say this is great site, and I can tell there are some pretty cool members too. I am in the market for one right now because I need a truck as a second vehicle, and the fact that it has about 500hp is a nice little bonus. I currently drive an '06 Vette, bought brand new last year for my daily driver. Hardly get anyone challenging me to race on the streets, so most days are uneventful. I think the SRT-10 would look real nice in the garage next to it, don't you? Last few weeks I have really started looking a little harder for the right truck mainly by searching the autotrader and a few other sites. It looks like a '05 red QC is what I want. I need something that seats more than two, and can tow a good size load. To my suprise when searching, there are still a few brand spankin new '05s out there at prices lower than I thought was possible. Thing is, there are not very many out there, and all the ones that interest me are about 500+ miles away from San Antonio, making it difficult to go and check out a used one. But, I was thinking that if I find a new one, I could just get it delivered to me with no worries, because it's new, but I will pay a bit more. But, anyway, I love the site, and can't wait to get my hands on a QC soon.

check ebay....:rock:

add some mods and you will have a truck that is faster than your car...:D

BOUGHT MINE BRAND NEW OFF OF E-BAY.IT WAS A 800 MILE RIDE TO GET IT.
TRADED A 03 HEMI QC IN.WORKED A DEAL OVER THE PHONE.GAVE ME A GOOD TRADE IN $$$$ ON MY TRUCK.EVEN HAD SOME EQUITY!!SEEMED LIKE A LONG WAY TO GO FOR A NEW TRUCK BUT GOT INTO A BRAND NEW 05 QC FOR 39K OUT THE DOOR.THIS WAS OVER A YEAR AGO.IF YOU CAN FIND ONE YOU COULD PROBLY GET ONE FOR MUCH LESS NOW.GOOD LUCK.THESE TRUCKS ARE BAD ASS!!.THAT IS AFTER YOU PUT THE STAGE II IN!!

Sounds like you are looking for the right truck!!:rock::rock:

Welcome to the forum!!

You'll be excited to join the RBC!! These trucks are a blast to drive!!

Welcome to the circus and don't feed the animals.....:D :D

Watch out for mikey....:D :D

Stefan....:coffee:

Welcome to the site. I am in the same boat as you.

Welcome to the site!!

I stopped and looked at a Red QC for another member yesterday (dude really wants a YF). Ringgold Dodge has a 05 red QC w/ 18,500 miles. I think they said they wanted 33,900 for it. Has nav also.

Welcome PP!:beer:

When I still had my truck I ran a C6 on the highway up to 140. I wasn't pulling away, but he wasn't catching up either!:rock:

At that point my truck had a Full Exhaust, PCM Upgrade, K&N, and 4.56 gears. It ran 12.6 @ 111 at the strip, so I guess that's a pretty good match for a C6 Vette (assuming the Vette is stock).:D

Hamrhead said:
Welcome PP!:beer:

When I still had my truck I ran a C6 on the highway up to 140. I wasn't pulling away, but he wasn't catching up either!:rock:

At that point my truck had a Full Exhaust, PCM Upgrade, K&N, and 4.56 gears. It ran 12.6 @ 111 at the strip, so I guess that's a pretty good match for a C6 Vette (assuming the Vette is stock).:D

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

As for some performance rsults of my C6, my best run is a 12.4 at 115mph. I've installed Varam ram air, LG pro longtubes :rock: , and a Diablo tune. For comparison, when stock, it ran a best 13.1 at about 110, and my '03 Cobra ran a best of 13.2 at 112 (but I'm not that great at drag racing). I can see you definitely give a Vette a run for its money. ;)

Welcome to the RBC. Robert (The Mopar Connection) has a new 06 QC but it's a Night Runner (Black). I believe it's going for 46K. Maybe Robert will chime in on this if your interested. The dealership is located in SoCal.

Brad

Welcome to the Family

There are vettes and then there are Z06's....the newer Z06 is a beast. Is has incredible potential and in the hands of a skilled driver is killer quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back