Before listing Sale on oem look alike speedhut gauges

yeah man most def, getting the air fuel guage aggrivation figured out today, but will have those nos and pressure gauges priced up soon fellas

the nos gauges for 2000psi are about $175, you can get your own custom logo , I think a custom one is $25 xtra for the image transfer, but if its one they have, its $10 xtra, and you can add some text or different graphics, shoot me a message with what Ya thinkin or want an will see what it would be, but also thats the dual peak revolution price also, it will keep peak readings

tony, are these the gauges you had on facebook before ?

I was looking at the oil gauge to replace the factory one, what all can they put into the gauge as far as custom logo's ?

cuss words ? :D

it has come to my attention that some folks think the guages should fit and install perfectly like oem

they are not oem gauges, thus will not wire up or install like oem gauges

they are aftermarket gauges so you have to get a bit creative

but upon trying one myself today I found it very easy to figure out, jsut sand the outter nipples off the outside of the outter ring and screw it right on the rear of the guage, and your good to go

IMG_0149.jpg

I got the oil temp gauge and installed it a few days ago. I have a 2005 CE and the gauge, including the lighting, looks almost identical to stock. In fact, I doubt you would notice that is was different if you didn't know.

My FSM was not consistent on the PCM using input from OEM oil temp sender. In one section it indicated that it did and even had a couple of codes to set if a problem was identified. However, in the wiring diagrams, it did not show any interface with the PCM. After installing the guage and new sending unit, I don't believe the computer uses this input.

I ended up using the existing OEM wiring to simplify the installation. This is what I did...

1. Cut off the plug from the OEM gauge.
2. Soldered the following wires from the new gauge to the OEM plug:
gauge red wire to plug red wire
gauge black wire (both of them) to plug black wire
gauge white wire (both of them) to plug orange wire
gauge yellow wire to plug purple wire
3. Now you can just plug your new gauge into the OEM plug.
4. Cut off the plug on the 2 wires that plug into the OEM sending unit. Crimp the included connector onto the non balck wire and attach it to the new sending unit. The ground wire (black) is not used. I couldn't see the color of non ground wire (old eyes) so I just identified the gound wire by testing and used the other one!

By the way, it is easy to get to the sending unit from the under side. Be ready to put the new sending unit in as soon as you pull the old one because you will be leaking oil.

Stinker, thanks for getting this deal for us. Much better than paying crazy prices for the OEM replacement if you could even get them.

Kick butt Oklahoma! nice write up bossman! If you dont mind I will copy this and put it in with the other eom oil temps, I have a few that I kept for stock, and your correct with the warranty they have there is really no need for the oem anymore since they seem to have a problem of going bad constintly

im dying to replace my no2/propane/fuel pressure gagues.. but just spent a ton on other crap.. but give me a month or so when the wife forgets how much i spent lol and ill order me i need the stock look.. its just so sexy

not a prob, if you come up with a custom logo they can get that done too, I have been working on my own with the jts logo, green all that other mess, jsut something different

i would just go with that stock look you posted and then just have them say Nitrous, Propane , Fuel.. so 2 of them stock only the propane would be the custom .. but please stop posting this link because my brain is screaming buy the dam things now lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back