belanger headers W/high flow cats

Getnlwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New and unused. Comes with the metal head gaskets as suggested by JTSVP. I bought them and then traded the truck in. Fit a RC, if you need to extend for the QC, any exhaust shop can do that for pretty cheap.

Spent $2K, want to get $1800. Looking to stay local for now to avoid the shipping charges for something this big. Located in Lake Stevens WA. Prefer to stay in Washington, and will meet someone in this area.

Getnlwr

Great price! GLWS

New and unused. Comes with the metal head gaskets as suggested by JTSVP. I bought them and then traded the truck in. Fit a RC, if you need to extend for the QC, any exhaust shop can do that for pretty cheap.

Spent $2K, want to get $1800. Looking to stay local for now to avoid the shipping charges for something this big. Located in Lake Stevens WA. Prefer to stay in Washington, and will meet someone in this area.

Getnlwr

No need to make an extension for a QC. The extension is already on the truck. OEM exhaust for RC and QC is the same except the extension they put under a QC in between the cat's and the silencer.

I have these and love them, paired with high flo cats and a Borla catback and you are good to go!

new member, cant figure out how to pm you on here.. can i get your phone number? im down to washington from canada once a month for work and id like to try and make a deal on these!

how can i get ahold of this guy?? headed down to washington this week and then not again till the new year..

how can i get ahold of this guy?? headed down to washington this week and then not again till the new year..

did ya try to PM him??? several times:D

do you need a certain amount of posts before you can pm or am i just to dumb to use a computer? :dontknow::bawling:

do you need a certain amount of posts before you can pm or am i just to dumb to use a computer? :dontknow::bawling:
ya might be right.

i can PM him for ya

Last edited:
did some reading and looks like i need to be a full member to pm (15days and 50 posts) sooo ya can someone pm him for me, just give him my e mail and phone number.. [email protected] 250 550 7315

did some reading and looks like i need to be a full member to pm (15days and 50 posts) sooo ya can someone pm him for me, just give him my e mail and phone number.. [email protected] 250 550 7315

will do:rock:

done deal:rock::elefant::rock::elefant:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back