best cam

hemi killr

Reaction score
i was looking at th comp cam what is te best one to get and what eals should i get with it

you can go with the comp 260 for an ok gain maybve 15 at the wheels...... but a custom grind cam..will help you out alot more! also rember get your heads ported while they are off! and have the cam made to the specs your heads flowed

FATJACK said:
OSO, I sure do hope you bring your truck and your paper ass to Panama City in September.
:D Last year the PCB meet was on the same date as laps for charity. I would like to looks like you guys have a laugh out there.

OSO said:
Your going to need more than a cam to live up to that name:D

Not if he can drive and has a RC he wont.. As we all know this truck will run that low stock with the proper track and driver...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Not if he can drive and has a RC he wont.. As we all know this truck will run that low stock with the proper track and driver...
AGREED. Im a firm believer the reg cabs should be a mid 12 sec truck off the show room floor.

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
i've beat that by 5mph but i'll wait til i beat the time b4 i start braging :D
Post a time slip ......along with the specs of your FULLY BUILT MOTOR...then we'll have to specify NA BUILT and NA STOCK (block, cam and heads).:rock: Besides...I don't think you beat 115.887MPH by 5 MPH....I think you said 117 which is 1.113 mph better....Please clarify.

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Post a time slip ......along with the specs of your FULLY BUILT MOTOR...then we'll have to specify NA BUILT and NA STOCK (block, cam and heads).:rock: Besides...I don't think you beat 115.887MPH by 5 MPH....I think you said 117 which is 1.113 mph better....Please clarify.

haha tooloe got schooled:p

o and there are quit a few hemis running 11's just so you know ;)

Coley 1334 said:
haha tooloe got schooled:p

o and there are quit a few hemis running 11's just so you know ;)

not n/a stock there not ,,,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back