Best Exhaust

I have the Mopar/Borla Cat-Back and I'm very happy with it. So much I am going to add the Mopar LT Headers with High Flow Mids. That should give me a deeper tone and the increased torque I am looking for. :)

If I had the $$$$$ it would be the B&B, but for the money saved Mopar/Borla is right there with them.

:burnout: hey what up nice yellow fever....damn u smoked that lightning...quick question where were you at on the freeway with all those exotic cars....and damn your engine sounds good!!!!cant wait to get mine

I like magnaflow also. I think it sounds great and for the $$$ can't be beat! I've always ran magnaflow on all my vehicles!

My set up is Bassani's catless mids, and dual 26" power sticks. I am going to change the mufflers. I have less than 500 miles on them because they are just too loud. I liked the way the magnaflow sounded but it seems the quality is no good as mine blew two holes in the sides.

I might try to Borla next. If not, I want to hear from people that have the stock muffler with the catless mids and bassanis.

Stock muffler with catless mids and a "H" or "X" pipe cross-over,is the cheapest way to go and sounds really good

I have rear cats delete and magnaflow catback. Love the sound. WOT sounds killer!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back