Best horror movie ever.

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just saw "The Mist", and it kicked ass. I love horror movies, and I'm really critical of them too. 90% of the new scary movies out there suck balls. One that comes to mind is the re-make of the Amityville Horror. That sucked so bad.

Why the fuk did they make Jodi a little girl? Anyone who's seen the original or has read the book knows that Jodi was a supernatural pig. The image of the pig eyes in the window, and the pig itself looking out the window in the end of the original movie (you gotta look REAL hard, but it's there) sent chills down my spine. The new Anityville...NO PIG! Instead, it's a damn little kid. What the hell is up with movie producers thinking we're gonna be scared by some eerie little kid? Everyone's still trying to cash in off the Sixth Sense idea I guess.

But anyway, The Mist was awesome. No "eerie little kid". It was probably the best horror movie I've seen in the past 10 years.

The mist hu ill have to check it out. Tonight were going to watch the Golden Compass? It looks good ill let you guys know.

sealalot said:
My wife and I just saw "The Mist", and it kicked ass

I remember reading the story years ago and liking it, I was wondering how it would translate to the screen. Glad to hear it worked out OK, they so often don't.

Did anybody see the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween? It comes out on DVD next week, wondered if it was worth picking up. I've liked his other movies, seems like he's a genuine fan of horror himself.

sealalot said:
One that comes to mind is the re-make of the Amityville Horror. That sucked so bad.

Why the fuk did they make Jodi a little girl? Anyone who's seen the original or has read the book knows that Jodi was a supernatural pig. The image of the pig eyes in the window, and the pig itself looking out the window in the end of the original movie (you gotta look REAL hard, but it's there) sent chills down my spine. The new Amityville...NO PIG! Instead, it's a damn little kid. What the hell is up with movie producers thinking we're gonna be scared by some eerie little kid? Everyone's still trying to cash in off the Sixth Sense idea I guess.

Here we have the house at 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville Long Island, NY as it looked when I snapped this picture in 2002. This is not the fake movie house located on Tom's River, NJ. This is where Ronald DeFoe committed the actual murders of his entire family on November 13th 1974. After George Lutz and his family fled the house another owner changed the famous quarter moon windows as an attempt to hide the house from inquisitive people like me.:D Anyway, the first two original Amityville movies scared my underoos off when I was a kid. The Exorcist STILL makes my skin crawl.:afraid: The Changeling is the greatest ghost story/movie ever and Hell Night is pretty good as well.
112OceanAve.jpg

sleeper said:
The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Is the best all time horror show...

Never seen it..

Best college movie of all times: National Lampoon's Animal House.
Best highschool movie: Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Best Vietnam war movie: Tied between Full Metal Jacket and Platoon
And for the gheys...
Best love story movie: Tied between Casablanca and Gone With the Wind

Venom Power said:
Here we have the house at 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville Long Island, NY as it looked when I snapped this picture in 2002. This is not the fake movie house located on Tom's River, NJ. This is where Ronald DeFoe committed the actual murders of his entire family on November 13th 1974. After George Lutz and his family fled the house another owner changed the famous quarter moon windows as an attempt to hide the house from inquisitive people like me.:D Anyway, the first two original Amityville movies scared my underoos off when I was a kid. The Exorcist STILL makes my skin crawl.:afraid: The Changeling is the greatest ghost story/movie ever and Hell Night is pretty good as well.
112OceanAve.jpg

Just looking at that picture gives me the heebee jeebees.

I consider myself a great fan of horror movies...I have over 300 horror DVD's :D I have not seen a movie that has ever scared me.....Jane Fonda scares me though, so does Hillary Clinton:dontknow: Hopefully this Stephan King adaptation does not suck like all the rest of them....I will get the DVD when it comes out...on your suggestion :D :D

BOOOOOOOOOO

NOt quite how I remember her

Little Sybil :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back