Best oil change

ALL3-500HP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I took the truck in for an oil change today. I had my own 0w40 Mobil 1, filter was $16.20 so they pretty much changed my oil for $4 bucks. Talk about a good deal.

Took my own oil & filter in & it still cost me $20.00. You must have gotten the friends & relatives discount.

Suckers. I know a guy who changes my oil for free...... Ok, it me. LOL :p

Cheaper at Walmart, 5qt jug for $24.97....All Mobile1......

Sure you saved money at Wal Mart but they pay their workers $6.50 an hour..now get back to work.

I only worry about my money, so I try to save all I can.

My money and I still part fairly quickly due to this 10!!!!!

My money and I still part fairly quickly due to this 10!!!!!

Amen. If only I had known! :dontknow: Wouldn't have wasted so much on Coors and Marlboro. Ceased the Coors 20 yrs. ago and the Marlboro 15 years ago. Look at the $'s from 38 years of cigarettes and 30 years of whisky. No doubt I could have bought 2 more 10's----new or just kept Scott moding my present 10. :rock: Man, I don't always like reminiscing. Hawk, why did you start this mess about money? :dontknow::confused::(

Because it's running out.....lol. Be strong shorty.

Why are you people taking your truck to have the oil changed? It's the simplest thing

i buy my oil and filter and my mechanic charges me 5 dollars every time been that way for 6 years (first 2 years i lived in tx and hated it lol had to actually pay for it)

I just changed my oil with Castrol 0w-30 and I left the previous oil filter on. Total cost for oil change, $9. Beat that!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back