Best Paxton Pricing / Limited offer

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VIPER TRUCK AND VIPER SYSTEMS SALE ON NOW/ SALE ON NOW Thru FEB 12, 2010

All options available – Satin, Polished, Tuner, and Complete

Call Now – Prices to Low to Advertise!!

These Air-to-Water Charge Cooled System include the NOVI 2000 Supercharger, which is capable of supporting an insane
1,000 crank horsepower. This sale won't last, so be sure to get yours on order today! All performance minded Viper owners owe it to themselves to contact their local Paxton Dealer and upgrade their snakes with Paxton NOVI boosted power!

PART # DESCRIPTION
1201830 92-96 Viper RT/10, NOVI 2000 High Output System
1201820 96-97 Viper GTS Coupe, NOVI 2000 High Output System
1201810 00-02 Viper GTS Coupe, NOVI 2000 High Output System
1201840 03-06 Viper SRT-10, NOVI 2000 High Output System
1201230 04-05 Ram SRT-10 Truck (Manual), NOVI 2000 High Output System
1201231 05-06 Ram SRT-10 Truck (Automatic), NOVI 2000 High Output System

Complete kits include everything necessary for a bolt-on and go installation on a stock vehicle. Already got a few modifications? No problem! Just pick up our “Tuner Kitâ€￾, and take it to DC Performance to get the car all dialed in. Part numbers listed are for Satin Finish Systems, for Polished Finish Systems, add “-Pâ€￾ to the end of each part number. Tuner Kits available for each system by request, and exclude fuel enrichment and tuning componentry. No other discounts apply.

We will be there after the sale, with help on installation and tuning.

DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
www.dcperformance.com

These are the same people that set the "Super-Tank" up. :elefant:

Signature
2005 Silver QC
8.4L Forged Motor By Exotic Engine Development with a DC Performance Custom Paxton Supercharger
Direct Port NO2 System with Maximizer II Controller 250-500 Shot - Chris Jensen Tune 9.0

10.733 @ 125.10 mph
New Trap 129.90 mph
Best 60' 1.63

:itsme:...That sill holds the record @ 10.73...:aetsch:
Gave me a "Turn-Key-Operation" ..;)

Quick

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Wouldn't forged internals be needed for this?

Not unless yer planning on going to some unreal levels of boost......or adding NOS, too...

Todd is still driving Django 2 with stock internals if I remember correctly....

Django 2 has had a Paxton longer than any other SRT-10 truck......

And DC Performance always took great care of me and my ride... They're solid as a rock.....

Tim Di Pietro

Last edited:
Django said:
Not unless yer planning on going to some unreal levels of boost......

Todd is still driving Django 2 with stock internals if I remember correctly....

Django 2 has had a Paxton longer than any other SRT-10 truck......

And DC Performance always took great care of me and my ride... They're solid as a rock.....

Tim Di Pietro

Nope, no unreal levels of boost at all Tim. In fact, just a paltry level of boost would be sufficient for me. I’d like that one helluv’ah major bling factor under #1900’s hood please.

Venom Power said:
Nope, no unreal levels of boost at all Tim. In fact, just a paltry level of boost would be sufficient for me. I’d like that one helluv’ah major bling factor under #1900’s hood please.

You should be able to handle the 7lb (or so) range with no issues unless you constantly stick yer foot in it or over rev it all the time....

D

What's the big deal not giving the price? Pm me prices please.

Django said:
You should be able to handle the 7lb (or so) range with no issues unless you constantly
stick yer foot in it or over rev it all the time....

D
And this doesn't seem to hurt her either...:eek: ..:p

331047.jpg

399036.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
Hi all,
We cannot post the prices as they are below the lowest advertised price allowed by Paxton. I PM'd those who were interested, the sale ends in two days, so please call and I will give you a quote!

I guess he only PM's the special people...screw it...sale is over anyway. I hope he takes care of his customers better then this.

500snakz said:
I guess he only PM's the special people...screw it...sale is over anyway. I hope he takes care of his customers better then this.

It was a decent deal. Just the way he posted it sounded like 4-5k or something:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back