Best quality and problem free HID kit?

Archangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done some research on here and am a bit confused. What is the best HID kit for our trucks? I'm looking for one which is good quality,simple to install,and problem free. Problem free as in no flickering and warning lights. Thanks in advance for your support and advice. I'd also like to to HID's in the fog lights as well as the headlights.

dont have them listed on the site yet, but we have lifetime warranty hid kits, jsut sent a set to ironhead to check, and said they were easy to install and worked great! plus a lifetime warranty , over the next few weeks the site will do some changing and adding a few here and there things

dont have them listed on the site yet, but we have lifetime warranty hid kits, jsut sent a set to ironhead to check, and said they were easy to install and worked great! plus a lifetime warranty , over the next few weeks the site will do some changing and adding a few here and there things

Sounds good. Will you offer the fog lights too? Let ne know if so, and as soon as they are available! Thanks!

I cn order them up any time man, fogs and heads, from 3000k on up brohan, send me a pm on what color you would like, and wil pop ya back a price, oh and if you want 55w or 35 watt brohan

HID20Kit20color20guide20203000k205000k206000k208000k2010000k2012000k20xenon20headlights20bulbs20conversion20lights.jpg

what if ya don't care bout what color they are as long as ya can see better????

or

what is the best "color" to see better with???

to me know, the 5000k or the 6000k is the best, they are the whitest and the cleanest to me, some dissagree and think the blue is actualy better, its really personal preference , to me I like the bright white:D

6k is the brightest you can get and it does have a SLIGHT blue tint.... I have 6k in my main& fogs and iv'e been told that my truck looks like a UFO coming down the road! It's fricking bright!

great thanks:rock:

i agree on the 5Ks:rock:

guess its the old fart catchin up with me:mad::(. lmao. speakin of old fart, left glasses at work. sittin here lookin through a magnifiyin glass, LMAO

does the warranty cover the blubs??

2.gif

I've had my Retro Solutions HID headlights and foglights in for around 7 months now and LOVE them. They are both 6000K. If you are thinking about getting some, DO IT. The difference between these and the stockers is MASSIVE, blew me away, kind of sad I didn't do it sooner!!! This was the final exterior mod and one I did a lot of homework on.

I had Chad Brenneman from Unique Coatings make me some custom headlights, ALL BLACK satin housing, amber reflectors completely tinted and no halos (more to go wrong, don't like the look). Took around 3-4 months to get, delays, etc but combined with the new HIDs, it was WELLLLL worth the wait. The HID kit was plug and play, no bulb out dash light, no flickering, it's TRUELY plug and play, mounts easily and maintains highbeam. The 6000K is crystal white, no yellow at all and just a very subtle hint of a tad of blue, perfect.

These Retro Solution kits are their digital 55w setup. They have an 02-05 kit and an 06+ kit, both are around $180 for the headlights, the fog lights were $150, total all up was around $400. Well worth it. The custom headlight housings were $205. But I had to purchase headlights as well for him to customize ($200+). We started with Night Runner lights. Was easier to buy some headlights from the USA and ship them to Chad vs. pull mine out and send them from NZ to the USA (stuff that). The first pic is shit, sent from Chad himself lol, just added it so you get the idea of what they are like.

The dodge Ram kits are down the bottom of the page.
Results for 55W DIGITAL HID kits

Cheers,
Carlwalski
THE BATRAM

HIDKit1.jpg

HIDKit3Foglights.jpg

HIDKit2Headlights.jpg

HIDKit4Harness1.jpg

HIDKit5Harness2.jpg

An older photo of the stock lights and housings.
Before.jpg

The new setup.........
BatramZ0.jpg

BatramZ2.jpg

BatramZ3.jpg

BatramZ4.jpg

Retro solutions are top notch! Thats who I run as well ;) but I think Xenon who is a forum vendor here would be equally great and both of their customer service is excellent!

I have HID's on my Stratus 6k in the head lights and 30k deep blue in the fogs. I know all about how well HID's are lol! I was driving the other night and could really tell I was used to HID's. I would have purchased the same ones that are on the Stratus but, it seems the SRT-10 has problem with cheaper kits. I'm just trying to do research before I make this big purchase.

great thanks:rock:

i agree on the 5Ks:rock:

guess its the old fart catchin up with me:mad::(. lmao. speakin of old fart, left glasses at work. sittin here lookin through a magnifiyin glass, LMAO

does the warranty cover the blubs??

yup, and actually that is who we are working with now is retro deal, the dude is jsut top notch bud, I havent found anyone better yet on service:rock:

Ordered my HID's for my headlights and foglights, through JTS Venom Performance! Thanks everybody for all the input!!

What a coincidence. My 8500K HIDs went out just before I left the US. One bulb blew and the other suddenly stopped working too, but it doesn't look bad. I popped in the Halogens for the time being. It's probably a bulb issue but it's a chance to go with a new set up. I ran my HID system since 2006. I never liked them. So... I need a new set up. The HID fogs I have work fine, I don't think I need to change them. I do wish I can get a system with high beams. Any out there? I don't mind going with 5k or 6k. :dontknow:Just want bright assed white. Or I can just install Silverstars again.

I installed the Xenon Depots 4300K digital HIDs. Very simple, even to the retrofitting to some aftermarket housings. So far so good, no flickering, no check lights. And great light output!

kit tony just sent me is bad ass. simple install dims brights fogs no check lights. and people flashing there brights at me are quite surprised when i hit them with the brights thanks again tony

Let me know if you have any questions.

A nice things about our HID kits is that you get dual relay harnesses (one per each side). The benefit of having 2 relay harnesses is that if a fuse/relay ever goes out on you only one side goes out as opposed to both.

Steve

Have any of you checked out www.ddmtuning.com?...if not you should..they offer lifetime warranty and I have them in every vehicle I own..35.00 for the 35 watt kit, and 50.00 for the 55 watt kit...they are awesome!!!, also they have a great tech line

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back