Best sounding V-10 exhaust sound ever

Damnnnn someone write that company about making an exhaust for us!!! :burnout:

v8eater said:
Does that engine have the same firing order as ours? If it does, that should be possible.

Someone needs to find this out.I would bet that it is insanely expensive,though.:(

Eisenhaus makes great exhaust, for sure... (They are the parent company to Meisterschaft)

And NO, I do not believe the BMW V-10 has the same firing order. It's a MUCH more technologically advanced motor as well... (DOHC, 40 Valve, with 10 individual electronically controlled throttle-bodies.) :rock:

EDIT: Firing Order for the E60 M5 is 1-10-9-4-3-6-5-8-7-2....

bmw_m5_v10_2.JPG

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Eisenhaus makes great exhaust, for sure... (They are the parent company to Meisterschaft)

And NO, I do not believe the BMW V-10 has the same firing order. It's a MUCH more technologically advanced motor as well... (DOHC, 40 Valve, with 10 individual electronically controlled throttle-bodies.) :rock:

The Viper V10 is the same firing order as the one you have listed above.........:rock:

FSTJACK said:
Black1 said:

The Viper V10 is the same firing order as the one you have listed above.........:rock:

Cool! :rock: .......... I was just looking for that, as I wasn't sure... :eek:

It would be nice, for sure, to have that sound. But, the BMW engine really is a completely different animal. :dontknow: :eek:

Back