Best tires?

ianmaiden

Reaction score
Before I get flamed please note that I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I will need to replace the tires this summer and wanted to know if there was a general consensus about the best replacements. Thanks in advance and I hope this isn't in the wrong area.

I run the Continental cross contact uhp's, I love them and they don't cost an arm and a leg, look good as well. Lot of guys like em, z rated as well. Got caught in the rain once and was very impressed how the tire performed considering the power.

..................................305 / 40 / 22

KUMHO - STX

ku_ecsta_stx_ci2_l.jpg

Quick

I run the Nitto 420's also and they are awesome. I have the general grabber's on the vette my dad bought from me and I liked them also, mainly because they were cheap and had good reviews on tire rack.

I just put the Nitto 420's on and love them!:rock:
Seem to be a little softer than the P-zeros:burnout:
I highly recommend.

ianmaiden said:
Before I get flamed please note that I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I will need to replace the tires this summer and wanted to know if there was a general consensus about the best replacements. Thanks in advance and I hope this isn't in the wrong area.
yokohama parada spec x

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back