best way to strip cats?

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to keep it stock looking for warranty purposes... so what are guys doing to strip cats?

man thought it was another way to f#&k with cats:(:(:(:(:(

way i used to do it was bust the gusts out. long rod & a hammer or air chiesl with a long attachment.

knew one guy that would cut them open, gut them & weld them back up.
he was a hell of a welder though

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

haha thanks man...

I am putting a cat back system on the truck... is there any harm in gutting it while it's still on after i take stock exhaust off? And running it a bit before I put the catback on to clear any little debris out?

You have warranty left? Wow! Straight pipes should be entertaining for a while!:D:D

You have warranty left? Wow! Straight pipes should be entertaining for a while!:D:D

3rd party warranty bought through dealer... basically I gave a bunch of cash just to hear all repairs are "due to misuse" and are declined. :bird:

had straigh pipes that dumped in front of the rear tires for almost a year...now i have minor hearing loss in my left ear:rock:

as far as the cats go i would cut'em, gut'em and have them rewelded around the pipe....never tell the difference

had straigh pipes that dumped in front of the rear tires for almost a year...now i have minor hearing loss in my left ear:rock:

as far as the cats go i would cut'em, gut'em and have them rewelded around the pipe....never tell the difference

had this done when I had my 5.9 RT and they looked fine and always passed a visual ,though they did usually comment that it sounded a bit loud :D

Okay thanks guys. NOW, for tricking the 02 sensors if I decide to cut front cats too...?

You will need to get an SCT from Torrie or some sims......do the tune.:D

try throwing dollar bills at your cats. i was at the strip club not to long ago and threw dollar bills at the girls and they striped themselves. it was alote easier then a long rod and a hammer and the bouncers didnt try to beat me up. :D

I heard running cam2 will burn out your cats, if ran for to long not being cut with 93

Just like a squirrel.........cut around all four feet (or cut them off altogether)
cut under tail and through tailbone
cut from feet to center of body and cut from throat to crotch
then just strip it off

be advised,cats stink !!! bad !
best to just throw 'em in a ditch

Just like a squirrel.........cut around all four feet (or cut them off altogether)
cut under tail and through tailbone
cut from feet to center of body and cut from throat to crotch
then just strip it off

be advised,cats stink !!! bad !
best to just throw 'em in a ditch

NOW thats Funny:DPlUS they are tough and chewy to eat;)

I remember seeing a company that sold fake cats. They were completly hollow but were shaped like normal cats. Sorry I don't know where, but someone on here has probly seen them too.

Just found the websight. Frozenboost.com under exhaust parts they sell for 39.99

Go with straight pipes and get a cat cut down the middle and welded over the outside. Straight pipes with the look of cats.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back