best way to tow my truck

tidnab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's not ideal... but I need to figure out to tow my truck about 150 miles. IS it best to pay a service to do it, or should i borrow someones truck and get some kinda trailer??

btw... HI EVERYBODY!:D

I had the same problem last weekend I ended leaving mine at a les schabe I'm gonna get it tomarrow it's also 150 miles away I thought to have it towed on a flat bed then I thought to go home and my my 20ft equipment trailer but I thought I would end up scratching it or braking somthing else so I decided to leave it behind what's wrong with yours

Yeah i called uhaul... They said no.... Im not positive whats wrong but im pretty sure the engine siezed... To make matters worse it has been sitting for 4years... :(

Yeah i called uhaul... They said no.... Im not positive whats wrong but im pretty sure the engine siezed... To make matters worse it has been sitting for 4years... :(

If it was me I'd have someone tow it, just not worth the trouble if you don't already have a truck and trailer to tow it yourself. You going to revive the Supertank? We were wondering what had happened to it at our last g2g

well I tried to load a video…didnt work…..so…yea…..this is kindve embarrassing…k well..later

I used my in-laws 22' trailer once to transport my QC to the chassis shop and even with the pull out ramps the front bumper would drag. I eventually had to take the whole front bumper off before I could get it on. Now I am looking at buying a roll-back trailer to use. Most trailers are designed to handle the low front end so if you don't want to damage anything I would recommend finding a tow truck company that has equipment to be able to transport lowered cars.trucks.

Your gonna need a flat bed or a real tow truck.

I had my car conk out 120 miles away and had to have it flat-bedded back home. Cost me $300. Just called a tow service.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back