Better nitrous results

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to you getting that 10 second time slip. It's awesome to see a 10' get beat on and not worry about car shows and dyno numbers. Great driving!

Or saving them for the Barrett Jackson auction. ;)

Congrata bro shes a beast. Is 150 the max for these stock engines?

Nope. One of the racers on here tore his down after some big sprays and said it looked great. 300 shot should easily get a full weight truck deep into the 10's. Get video. :D

You've Got a couple tenths in that thing between hitting the rev limiter and the pig fat tune for sure
I sure hope so, you start on the auto swap on yours yet? I wish I knew excatly where it hit the limiter on the track, my math figured I could run 125-126 with the 28" tires surely it didn't drop 4mph hitting the limiter
The 11.04 was actually a 200shot, it was stupid rich so to lean it out we added more nitrous, I was also using 110 race fuel since my low fuel light came on while at the track. I wonder how far into the 10's you could get with a forged engine and like a 400shot......:burnout:

Last edited:
I wonder how far into the 10's you could get with a forged engine and like a 400shot......:burnout:

This was with a 350 ramped shot and a forged engine on a QC:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QwDzQeFBM&feature=c4-overview-vl&list_pxtube=PL2DDA88F86DEEBBC7]Worlds 2nd fastest Dodge Ram SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back