BIG NANA has a conflict with TOTM votes for May

Note to Patrick:

We still have a ......
MAY 2008 Truck of the Month

An Update of the Main Page would be a little Feel Good, for a somber day

Thanks

chute.jpg

Jeff

I'm sure Patrick has PLENTY of more important stuff to worry about. I want you guys to know that I was not trying to get you guys to do any more than what you all have already done, listen to me whine, make me feel better, and then... I feel better, the day goes better and things turn around. Things will be better and yes, I'm going to have to sell some stuff, but big deal. I can buy more stuff later. I need to work harder on my business for a while and when that turns around, I'll buy BIGGER, BETTER STUFF. WHOOPIE!! So no more talk about car washes or donations... I'm not going to the poor house, I just got some unexpected tax debt that I have to get paid, big deal. As long as I face it head on like I'm doing, it will be OK! So THANKS for all the Good Thoughts, now lets move on to other stuff!

Last edited:
BIG NANA said:
Thanks Guys! I think Steve helped me out by bringing up the fact that I could sell off the peices and parts first, I think he's right. If it comes to that, I might have to put the race peices up first, so keep your eyes and ears open... a roll cage, NOS kit, Slicks, race seat, 5pt harness system might be coming to our for sale section. Oh, And an in-car cam system too.
Do you have any info and pics of the in car camara system?

BIG NANA said:
I'll start all this stuff after wednesday. Some of it is already spoken for, But I'll get a list together, so those of you who spoke up first will get first right of refusal.
I thought I was going to get first right of refusal.

I'm sorry if I told you you had first dibs, I screwed up then. But another member has put together a package deal with me, if that falls thru, i'll let you know. I apologize, my mind has kind of been cluttered with other things... like taxes, taxes, mad daughter in laws, taxes, so if you want to be mad at me... no problem, get in line behind my daughter-in-law.

sleeper said:
BS! We all have to pay taxes!

You know what ... your right! We do all have to pay taxes, but when the IRS says you gotta pay more taxes than you already paid over two years ago, and if you don't pay the extra amount that they want within ten days that they will take away your business that you have worked on for over 20 years, I don't think some body getting their feelings hurt because they did'nt get a chance to buy a incar camera system for half price from a guy who is down on his luck makes me feel too bad. Thats what I think!

Hey calm down, and get a better tax accountant. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you. Your the one that quoted the price, and I never questioned it. Thats what I think! Don't think your the only one on here with money problems either. Seriously though I hope you get your problems taking care of. Take care.

Admin, Mods.

It's many days into May. . . The front page needs changin'. :) ;)

Hey there is no reason for that. We all understand that you are stressed about it, and if you would of told us all what was going on, it would of helped us out a lot more understanding. You know we are all supportive of everyone so lets keep it like that. NANA, if you can get a deal with a package deal with someone than ok, ppl made mistakes and you might have not thought or remembered that you told one someone something, but we are all big boys. So we can chill about a item, that is a short term fix for a long term problem. So NANA if you need us we are hear to talk to about. If you want some help I can give you a ladies number that does the TAXES for like all the Marine Corps. She knows her shit and might be able to work something out, she knows the IRS like you know your TRUCK, and ROZ-SRT is efn right about the front page

BIG NANA said:
Maybe i can become the "BAD" reality show member for "Stupid truck owner with too much drama!"
Oh Shit Bro you could not even be an extra in that show Bwahahahha Some of these guys are like a bad episode of General Hospital :D Drama Shiiiiiit :p We keep a fresh supply of manpoons handy for some of these whiny Bitches :D Good luck either way Mark....I for one have enjoyed the Hell outta your journey, you deserve TOTM and at least 2-3 of Annu's imaginary Ho's :p

TheSickness said:
......and at least 2-3 of Annu's imaginary Ho's :p

Wouldn't that equate to ....nothing

If I can ever get that bee bee in my head to stop rolling around...

You would be correct

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back