BIG NANA is going up in FLAMES for Pinks ALL OUT!!

Pimpin the cart to match? Awesome. Keep updating the flame job pics thru the process. Looks good!

That'll work, I re-did the sponsor logos, what you think?

Also, keep in mind, I will be able to redo the decals later, these are for TV time, I hope.

Attachments

• DSC01247.JPG
    DSC01247.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01246.JPG
    DSC01246.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC01245.JPG
    DSC01245.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 121
FATJACK said:
Looks like we might have a new pic for June TOTM!

I think we are working on MAY!

Love flames :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Like Ghosties the best :rock: But those rock....Tony had some on his rig at Nat's last year I think :dontknow: :D

I believe I would have put the money into going fast, Pinks aint about the looks.

Nana I am not busting youre balls but you have put alot into your truck and still did not the beat the top speed of the stock truck and now Flames and a Daytona wing. What does the other stickers mean? It rally dont even look like a SRT 10 anymore.

Ofcourse I am just jelous because I had to sell mine, goodluck man

Duh. Flames make it alot faster! I think the record of 147 mph is standing start one mile pass. Correct me if I wrong please.

if it is I aplogize for being a ass and stupid,,,,,so i guess i am sorry for being a stupid ass

stick said:
if it is I aplogize for being a ass and stupid,,,,,so i guess i am sorry for being a stupid ass

No, your cool, I still want to do the BIG record of 166MPH. And the way thing s went today at test and tune, I might wantto stick to land speed racing, I'll update you guys on the SRT racing blog, but lets just say I su#k!!

Here is a pic in the staging lanes so you can see finished product, and yes, I do hold the national record for a standing mile at 147.88mph.

Attachments

• DSC00837.JPG
    DSC00837.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 100
Except for that portly guy standing next to your truck, everything looks great.:D Best of luck to ya.:rock:

Back