BIG NANA stuff FOR SALE

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these things for sale:
Roll bar that can be a 4 point that will work with stock seats, totally bolt in and then the halo top bar and two front down tubes for racing at speeds up to 175MPH. Powder coated red, totally bolt in, has window net and door net. Cost over $1500.00 to have built- will sell for $500.00 plus shipping. I do have one member trying to get their funds together, told him he could have some time, but if you have the money now, it's gone!!

NOS 125 shot system. Used at Pinks, Has had one bottle run thru it. Cost $468.00, will sell for $200.00

Kirkey race seat- Cost over 300.00 plus seat bracket to mount on the stock seat mounting holes. Needs to be used if the roll bar is setup with halo bar if your over 6' tall. Will take $200.00 for this.

Two 5pt. racing harnesses. RJS setup, will work with stock seats. These have the quick release dial setup. Very nice. One set is unused, the other looks new. Both sets for $200.00

The parachute setup that everybody loves the pictures of was over $600.00 total, will let go for $300.00

my M&H slicks are sold, sorry.

Thanks to everybody and hope you guys and gals can put these things to good use.

Last edited:
moparracing said:
pics would be nice...... :)

All of these items are well documented on this very forum. Everybody knows how long these items were in my truck for and there is plenty of documentation of how it went in and then will come back out. But if anybody needs pics, PM me and I'll get them to you. But from the looks of things, I think all of this is going to be gone in a few minutes anyway. Thanks Guys!

BIG NANA said:
I have these things for sale:
Roll bar that can be a 4 point that will work with stock seats, totally bolt in and then the halo top bar and two front down tubes for racing at speeds up to 175MPH. Powder coated red, totally bolt in, has window net and door net. Cost over $1500.00 to have built- will sell for $500.00 plus shipping. I do have one member trying to get their funds together, told him he could have some time, but if you have the money now, it's gone!!

NOS 125 shot system. Used at Pinks, Has had one bottle run thru it. Cost $468.00, will sell for $200.00

Kirkey race seat- Cost over 300.00 plus seat bracket to mount on the stock seat mounting holes. Needs to be used if the roll bar is setup with halo bar if your over 6' tall. Will take $200.00 for this.

Two 5pt. racing harnesses. RJS setup, will work with stock seats. These have the quick release dial setup. Very nice. One set is unused, the other looks new. Both sets for $200.00

The parachute setup that everybody loves the pictures of was over $600.00 total, will let go for $300.00

my M&H slicks are sold, sorry.

Thanks to everybody and hope you guys and gals can put these things to good use.
u have a helmet?

flchub said:
u have a helmet?

Yep, but I'm not sure if I want to sell it, I have one of those BIG A$$ heads, and its hard to get a helmet that fits. I spent about $500.00 dollars for mine, so I might wait. I have a drivers suit too, but it's for big boys, again, I think I'll wait on it for now.

Thanks to everybody, all of my items have sold. Thanks you guys!! You have been a big help!!

I'm hoping so, I owe more on the truck than I think I could sell it for. So I'm hoping that by makeing some cuts at the office, cut backs at home and by selling this stuff, I can at least enjoy my street truck for awhile and then maybe next year start all over again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back