big news!!! announcement from Boomer

BOOMER said:
good lord~! where do you live? it could be the flux capaciter in the shifter is triggering the customs warning devices. plutonium is radioactive:D

Plutonium ? :confused: :confused: do i need anymore the dashbord lights ? or will everything glow by themselfs ? :dontknow: perhaps a better MPG ? :eek:
I just hope the firing order doesn't change with gears... :(

BOOMER , i'm from BELGIUM ! :rock: and our customs are lazy,slow, stupid assholes:)thefinger: ) with a life-threatning , job unsecuring task to post a stamp on that f*ck*ng paper and make me happy !!! :star: :dancing: :star: :dancing:
I even got a phone call to explane WHAT it is, for WHAT it's destinated , if it's for myself or transit .... I told them it's :canabis: inside a
lgun.gif
rebuild, transformed as a shifter....:stupido2: Perhaps i was to ( viper) powered and now got myself into trouble... :secruity::afraid: :afraid: :afraid:
I keep you posted with the install but i'm afraid to be oldfashion as when i get it from our beloved customs department you will be making GEN XXVVII... :eek:
To end again with the plutonium, so far this is not a concern to me influencing my fruitella-ty seen my age....:mad: :D ;)
Just hope nobody from customs read this but i'm quite sure they are all hemi's as counting to 10 is to much for them. There live stops at 8 when there mouths became to big for mammas tittys. :p

SUPER!

Does this mean free x-metal throttle bodies for everyone?

Welcome back Gary.

Hopefully this new start, along with demonstrated customer service will end what has grown to be a point of contention for some.

thanks fellas. i am glad to be back, and relieved to be back on track here.
i have a ton of new cool things to post up here over the next few weeks. i am working late nights to get my truck finished up by the nats, and i have a new NOS system coming out for our trucks and the Gen3 vipers.
i also have a ton of billet products, you will see some of them on Bexxons truck over the next few days as we wrap up that beast.
but i am not going to release them until i have them built and sitting on the shelf, ready to go to you guys.
as before, we still have our everyday things, midpipes $410, magnaflows $525 shipped, shifters, lowering kit etc. but i have a bundle of new info to release and i feels good to be able to come on here and talk with you all again.
thanks again guys.

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
thanks fellas. i am glad to be back, and relieved to be back on track here.
i have a ton of new cool things to post up here over the next few weeks. i am working late nights to get my truck finished up by the nats, and i have a new NOS system coming out for our trucks and the Gen3 vipers.
i also have a ton of billet products, but i am not going to release them until i have them built and sitting on the shelf, ready to go to you guys.
as before, we still have our everyday things, midpipes $410, magnaflows $525 shipped, shifters, lowering kit etc. but i have a bundle of new info to release and i feels good to be able to come on here and talk with you all again.
thanks again guys.

get those fingers to typing bro -- post away!

Hey, I don't know what happened - or care for that matter - all that matters to me is your another source for goodies!

Stinker said:
glad to see your cheap ass, no delivered products are back for us to wish for:p :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stinker Stinker Stinker, what are we going to do with you?:p

Bill.

Back